Loving

Jin woke up after the small nap, the little still fast asleep. He noticed how he was in bed and he could've only gotten there one way. He began tearing up because he knew how much Namjoon likely regret doing what he did earlier.

Jin walked downstairs, tears burning his eyes as he walked in the kitchen where Namjoon was making a cup of tea. He saw Jin standing there and swallowed hard, setting the mug on the counter. "Jin, honey..." "Joonie~" Jin whined as he broke into tears. "We made a promise Joon." Jin sobbed, his hands slightly shaking at his sides. Namjoon looked down and sighed. "We promised each tother we'd take care of Jungkook together, TOGETHER." Jin emphasized.

"I know your childhood wasn't the best, having to take care of little siblings all the time and began hating kids, but you can't keep running away from your problems!" Jin yelled, tears steadily falling down his cheeks. "And to do that to him was cruel! He's depending on us to care for him while he's feeling small and when you do stuff like that, that hurts him. He thinks you don't like him at all." Jin breathed out quickly, covering his face with his hands as he cried.

Namjoon felt terrible, absolutely terrible. He'd just hurt the person he loved most in his life. "If you knew how I was, why'd you make me do this?" Namjoon snapped, Jin scoffing in disbelief. "I didn't make you do anything! You agreed and promised me you'd help take care of him!" Jin yelled. "Okay, but you know I have anxiety with this stuff and I was likely to deny him-" "Don't let your past effect now! It wasn't you fault you dropped your brother down the stairs." Jin said.

"I don't want to hurt him." Namjoon breathed out. "You already did!" Jin yelled. "How?! Just because I didn't want to hold him while he was annoyingly crying? I was trying to get work done!" Namjoon yelled. "You are fucking terrible." Jin scoffed."Um..." The two turned to Jungkook who nervously stood in the doorway. He'd heard the whole thing. He looked down, his eyes tearing up. "Maybe I should just leave. I c-can find my own place and..." Jin watched painfully as Jungkook's lip quivered, the younger boy beginning to cry.

"Oh Jungkook..." Jin whispered. "I'm sorry for making you fight over me, I don't deserve to be here." Jungkook cried. "No, that's not true Kookie." Jin said softly, Jungkook shaking his head. The younger felt so small and useless in that moment as he cried in front of them. Namjoon felt so, so bad for letting him down. Jin hugged Jungkook tightly as the smaller regressed. "I sorry Dada. Don't hate Kookie." The little cried.

Namjoon stood there frozen as a though raced through his mind, urging him to change now before it was too late. Namjoon walked over to Jungkook and picked the crying boy up, holding him tightly in his arms as Jin watched in shock. Namjoon closed his eyes and sighed deeply, rubbing Jungkook's back to calm the boy down. Jin couldn't believe he was doing this. "Joonie..." Jin breathed out, Jungkook calming down quickly.

He walked into the living room and set Jungkook on the couch. He turned to Jin and looked in his eyes contently. Jin began crying again as he hugged Namjoon tightly. "I'm sorry babe." Namjoon whispered. "I don't want to fight over this anymore." Namjoon said. "Oh my god, I love you so much." Jin cried, Namjoon kissing his cheek. Jin hugged him contently, scared their fight would lead to worse.

"Can w-we cuddle?" Jungkook hiccuped, a few tears still streaming down his cheeks. Namjoon took a deep breath, for the first time ever, attempting to forget everything that happened when he was younger. "Of course, bubs." Jin whispered softly and sat next to the younger on the couch, Namjoon sitting on the other side of the two. "Why Dada sad?" Jungkook asked, Jin snaking an around Jungkook's waist. "I was just a little upset, like you were. I'm okay." Jin said softly.

Jungkook hesitantly looked over and up at Namjoon who had a few tears in his own eyes. "Don't cry Daddy, kookie not m-mad at you." Jungkook said softly, wrapping his arms around Namjoon. Jin looked at him and felt at ease for once. "Namjoon, babe it's okay, we're okay..." Jin said, holding Namjoon's hand tightly.

Namjoon nodded and blinked back the tears, allowing the little to sit comfortably on his lap. Jin couldn't be happier that Namjoon was letting loose a bit and getting used to taking care of the little one again.
....