Consent

Taehyung didn't know what to do. It was simple. He really didn't know what to do though. Jimin was little but he kept trying to do things. Inappropriate things like wanting to have Taehyung touch him a 'certain' way but Taehyung would say no because Jimin had told him once he didn't want to do sexual things while he was little.

Had his mind changed though? Taehyung thought. He wanted to talk to Jimin out of his headspace just to know for sure if he'd changed his mind or not. "Dada?" Jimin came into Taehyung's office, Taehyung trying to figure out a possible time to take Jimin in a vacation to Disney World.

"Yeah, Kitten?" He said, not looking away from the computer. "I'm feeling sad." He said quietly, Taehyung turning around to look at him. "Why? What's wrong, Kitten?" He asked as he pulled Jimin in his lap. "Dada doesn't love me." Jimin said sadly. "Baby, is it because I won't do those things with you?" Taehyung asked.

"I only won't because big Jimin told me he didn't want me to to do that stuff with little you." Taehyung said. "But you can." Jimin said. "I need permission from big Jimin." Taehyung said. "Okay Dada." Jimin pouted and Taehyung kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to take you're nap now? It's around that time?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded and Taehyung picked him up, carrying him up to their room.

He laid Jimin down and out the covers over him, kissing his forehead. "I'll be in my office, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin hummed as he drifted to sleep.

((((((((((((
A few hours past and Jimin had woken up, not in littlespace anymore. Taehyung was working on his computer when he heard the door open. "Tae?" Jimin said and Taehyung turned around. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Taehyung asked. "Fine, you look kinda tired. You should take a break." Jimin said.

"I've been meaning to talk to you while you aren't little so could we talk?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. They sat at the kitchen counter, Jimin eating a snack while Taehyung had a cup of coffee.

"Um, while you're little, you keep asking me to do things with you. Like, sexual things, and I know you've told me before that you didn't want to do that stuff when you were little because you didn't want to make it seem like you were into age play kink or whatever. I don't know if you like changed your mind or....." Taehyung rose an eyebrow.

"Taehyung, there is a huge difference. Age play is when adults role play as younger people, children, for sexual appeal, which people often get confused with when littlespace is mentioned. That's not what I'm asking for." Jimin shook his head. "Oh." Taehyung let out. "It's okay for me to have a small intimate moment with you while I'm little if I ask for it. It's just, I don't want to have sex when I'm little because that's feeding into the age play thing, see?" Jimin said. "I understand." Taehyung said. "So it's okay?" He asked and Jimin nodded.

"How would you want me to touch you then?" Taehyung asked, Jimin blushing lightly. "Um, just like...teasing I guess? I dunno. Like tickle teasing or something." Jimin whispered out shyly as he played with his sweater paws, blushing in embarrassment. "That's cute." Taehyung said, Jimin looking back up at him and smiling faintly.

"I planned our vacation for Disney World this summer." Taehyung said, Jimin lighting up. "Really?" He asked excitedly. "Yeah, we go the first week of June." Taehyung said. "Tae you really didn't have to." Jimin said. "I wanted to, baby." Taehyung smiled, Jimin hugging him.

"I love you, I feel like I don't say it enough." Jimin whispered in his ear. "I love you too Jimin." Taehyung hummed, Jimin letting go. "What do you want for dinner?" Taehyung asked. "Chicken nuggies!" Jimin said happily, slipping back into his headspace.

Taehyung chuckled softly and nodded before grabbing the Dino shaped chicken nuggets out of the freezer. Such a cutie. Taehyung thought to himself.