Saturday Blues

Hoseok and Yoongi woke up to Jimin crying and Yoongi groaned. They couldn't leave Jimin in the room alone last night because he was scared of the Boogeyman, so they ended up sleeping with him to make him feel better.

Now it was the middle of the night and Jimin was crying. "Minnie, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked tiredly. "I have bad dream." Jimin cried and held Hoseok tightly. "What was it?" Yoongi asked. "The Boogeyman." Jimin said and Hoseok sighed. "How'd you find out about the Boogeyman?" Hoseok asked rubbing Jimin's back. "Minnie and Daddy saw a movie when Minnie was big. It was scary." Jimin cried.

"It's okay Jimin, he isn't real and he won't hurt you." Yoongi said stroking his hair. "I'm still scared." Jimin cried. "Do you want a bottle?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded. Hoseok went downstairs to fix Jimin's bottle, Yoongi cheering him up in the meantime.

Hoseok came back up and handed the bottle of warm milk to Jimin who gladly took it. Hoseok got back in bed and waited for Jimin to finish his milk while Yoongi scrolled through social media to pass time.

As Jimin took his last sips, he unfortunately began choking which startled Yoongi for the second time and he patted his back. "You need to slow down buddy." Yoongi said as Jimin coughed. Hoseok looked concerned as Jimin coughed harshly. He then coughed too hard making him gag and spit up, attempting to catch it in his hands but hat just made a bigger mess.

He began crying as Hoseok picked him up and took him to the bathroom. Yoongi groaned and took the duvet cover downstairs and put it in the washing machine. He hated when people puked near him and was honestly shaken by it.

Yoongi grabbed the spare duvet and put it on the bed. He peaked in the bathroom doorway seeing the cute sight of Hoseok comforting Jimin adorably. "Are you done?" Hoseok asked rubbing Jimin's back. Jimin nodded and the stood, Hoseok helping Jimin wash the spit up taste out his mouth. He gave him a quick bath and took him out, drying him and putting him in his other onsie.

He carried Jimin back to bed and they all got back in the covers. "I'm sorry you wern't feeling well for a few minutes. You have to slow down when you drink, m'kay?" Hoseok whispered and Jimin nodded as he laid on his back and the two wrapped their arms around his small body.

"Can Uncle Hobi give Minnie a kiss?" Jimin asked. Hoseok looked at Yoongi who gestured him a 'go ahead' looked. Hoseok placed a soft peck on Jimin's forehead and he smiled. "Can Uncle Yoonie give Minnie a kiss?" Jimin asked looking at Yoongi. Hoseok gave him the same gesture and Yoongi also placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Thank you, I feel better now." Jimin said cutely and they hugged him tighter. Hoseok put Jimin's pacifier back in his mouth and they drifted to sleep.

...

Hoseok woke up in the morning, the sun making him squint. He heard Jimin crying softly and he immediately hugged him. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" Hoseok asked. "I really want Dada." Jimin cried and Hoseok kissed his pacifier button. "He comes home tomorrow, okay? He'll be back." Hoseok said and picked Jimin up.

Jimin's fingers naturally clinged to Hoseok's shirt as he carried Jimin downstairs where Yoongi was making breakfast. "Why was he crying?" Yoongi asked. "He misses Tae a lot." Hoseok said and held Jimin in his lap. Yoongi chuckled a little and turned around. "Maybe we should give him a call after breakfast?" Yoongi suggested and Hoseok nodded.

They ate breakfast which was french toast, Jimin's absolute favorite. After they were done, they all took showers, well Jimin taking a bubble bath. After, Hoseok went into the formal living alone to call Taehyung.

The phone rang once before going to voicemail. Hoseok sighed. "Hey Tae, Jimin really misses you and he's been kinda sad. When you get this message, please call back." Hoseok said and pressed the button ending his message. He walked back into the regular living room where Jimin was playing with his toys and Yoongi watched him.

"He didn't pick up." Hoseok said as he sat on the couch next to Yoongi. "He must be in meetings all day." Yoongi said snaking an arm around Hoseok's waist. "Yeah, I'm really concerned for Jimin. I think he has separation anxiety when in littlespace." Hoseok said. "Yeah, we should tell Taehyung about that." Yoongi suggested.

"You're doing such a great job, you know that?" Yoongi said and Hoseok looked in his eyes. "Thanks babe." Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi's lips. He pulled away and giggled a little as he interlaced their fingers together. "I really think you're doing a great job too." Hoseok said to Yoongi.

...
During dinner, Hoseok got a call and he got up to take it. "Hey Hoseok, you called?" Taehyung said. "Yeah I did. Jimin really misses you. He's cried a lot but we've managed to calm him down easily." Hoseok said. "That's good." Taehyung said. "Tae, I think he has separation anxiety when he's little." Hoseok said. "I was begining to think the same. He gets really upset even when I leave him alone for a little bit." Taehyung said.

"I think it might have something to do with his ex." Hoseok said and Taehyung paused for a sec. "I'll talk with him when I get home tomorrow." Taehyung said. "Tell him I love him so much and I can't wait to see him tomorrow." Taehyung said. "Will do." Hoseok said smiling. He hung up and went back into the dining room.

"Was that Tae?" Yoongi asked wiping Jimin's mouth off. "Yeah, we just talked about what I told you earlier." Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded. "Minnie, Tae says he loves you so much and he can't wait to see you tomorrow." Hoseok told Jimin and Jimin smiled. "I can't wait either." He chirped and Hoseok ruffled his hair.

...