Healed

Jimin was happier and Taehyung was happier to see that. His flu had finally went away.

Another month passed, now March.

"I wanna go to Disney world, Daddy." Jimin pouted as he watched the commercial of it on tv. "We could go baby, sometime over the summer though when I'm not working that much." Taehyung kissed the little on the head. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Fine." Jimin mumbled, hugging his stuffed animal close to his chest.

"You know Daddy has to go to work tomorrow so Yoongi is gonna take care of you tomorrow." Taehyung said. "Noooooooooo!" Jimin whined and threw the plushy on the floor. "Nah ah, what did I say about getting like that?" Taehyung said sternly and Jimin sighed.

"I'm sorry Dada." He whispered. "It's okay." Taehyung wrapped his arms around the smaller. Jimin sank into his embrace, humming softly.
...

Things have been going well for Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon. They've noticed Jungkook has been happier which made them happier. They didn't like when he was sad. Especially when he felt he couldn't tell them anything.

But Jungkook sad right now, because he'd accidentally ripped the head of his favorite bunny stuffed animal off. I know you're wondering how the hell he managed to do that? It was pretty upsetting. Jungkook has been playing outside while Namjoon watched him. He'd ran past the deck, the bunny's head getting snagged onto the rail and got pulled clean off.

So now Jungkook sat on the couch, crying his eyes out because it was in the trash now. "It's okay Kookie, we can always buy you another one?" Jin suggested. Namjoon walked in with a pile of other plushies in hope to calm the little down. "There's other ones you can hold now until we get you a new one." Namjoon said, Jungkook quieting a bit as he looked at them and chose the giant pink bear, his sobs quieting to light sniffles.

"See, you're okay baby." Jin said softly and kissed Jungkook's cheek. He made grabby hands for Namjoon who picked him up, holding the smaller in his arms.

That made Jin a little sad, though he promised he wouldn't get upset because he knew Jungkook favored Namjoon more. Then again he wanted Jungkook to like him more because Namjoon deserved it.

"Are you feeling better bun, hmm?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook nodding. "Can Kookie come with you and get new bunny?" Jungkook asked cutely. "Of course baby." Namjoon said and kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled cutely and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"We should put him to bed for his nap." Jin said, Namjoon nodding as he carried the little upstairs, Jin following.

>>>>>

The next day was hard because Jimin had been extra clingy and didn't want Taehyung to leave for work. "Say bye to Dada, he'll be back." Yoongi said softly as he held Jimin, Taehyung kissing the little's forehead before leaving. "We can watch Max & Ruby when I get home sweetie, how's that?" Taehyung asked. "O-Okay." Jimin sniffled. "He didn't have breakfast yet so you can give him his bottle if he gets too fussy, it's in the fridge. You just have to warm it up." Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded. "Bye Kitten." Taehyung kissed his cheek.

Taehyung left and Yoongi was left with Jimin. "You're so precious, don't cry." Yoongi said quietly, stroking his hair gently. Jimin sucked on his pacifier lightly as they took him to the living room to watch a movie.

"Yoonie?" Jimin asked quietly. Yoongi smiled gently. "Yes?" Yoongi said. "Can we watch a Disney movie?" Jimin asked. He usually preferred Disney movies more than per day and Dreamworks movie or Nickelodeon movie.

"Sure, what movie bubs?" Yoongi asked. "Moana." Jimin said through his paci. Yoongi awed and ruffled his hair before finding the movie on Netflix. Jimin sat beside Yoongi, resting his head on the older's chest.

"I want Dada." Jimin whined quietly. "He'll be home later, he's not gone forever." Yoongi said to him. "But I want Dada." Jimin began crying softly. Yoongi pulled the crying boy on his lap and hugged him comfortingly.

"You probably want your milk now, hmmm?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded and Yoongi chuckled a little. He set Jimin on the couch. "I'll be back, okay?" Yoongi said and went into the kitchen. He warned of Jimin's bottle of milk and came back.

He sat back down in the couch and placed Jimin back in his lap.

Yoongi took Jimin's pacifier out for him. "Do you want to hold the bottle or me?" He asked gently and Jimin just shyly pointed to him. He smiled a little and held the bottle for Jimin as he drank the milk.

Jimin's eyes slowly began to droop.
He drank about 3/4 of the milk before he was full and pushed Yoongi's hand away slowly. "All done?" He asked quietly and Jimin nodded as Yoongi put the pacifier back in Jimin's mouth. "Are you feeling better?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "Where's Hobi?" Jimin mumbled. "He's at home taking care of our daughter." Yoongi explained. "Don't worry, he can come next time." Yoongi said and Jimin hummed.

The rest of the day went pretty well. After eating lunch, Jimin fell asleep on the living room floor while playing with toys. It was around his nap time anyway. Yoongi walked into the living room and saw the little sound asleep on the floor, awing softly.

Yoongi picked him up and carried him upstairs to the bedroom. He laid Jimin in his bed, putting the covers over him. Jimin hugged a stuffed animal close to him as he fully drifted to sleep again.

Taehyung ended up coming home early because everything was going well at work. He thanked Yoongi before the man left. He went upstairs to their room and smiled seeing Jimin asleep. Taehyung took off his work clothes and changed into something more comfortable.

He sat on the other side of the bed, studying Jimin's sleeping face. "Such a cutie." He whispered before leaning down and kissing Jimin's cheek carefully. He just wanted Jimin to stay this innocent and pure forever.