Back to normal

...
The next morning, Jimin woke up and yawned quietly. The little giggled softly at Taehyung's sleeping figure before getting up and going in their closet. He picked out his own clothes, a white sweatshirt and overalls with fluffy socks.

After he put on his clothes and did his morning routine to the best his littlespace mindset could remember then crept down the stairs. He walked in the kitchen, deciding he'd make breakfast for his Daddy. He went inside the pantry and grabbed the bread and a jar of Nutella. He then grabbed the strawberries out the fridge and set it all on the counter.

He stuck four pieces of bread in the toaster and waited patiently before they popped up. He tried taking them out all at once but yelled at the burning sensation on his hand. He set the toast in the two plates and got out his plastic blue knife to spread the Nutella on them. He then slowly cut the strawberries and put them on top of the toast. "Perfect!" Jimin squealed.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes as he walked downstairs. He went in the kitchen, surprised to see Jimin there. "Look I made breakfast!" Jimin squealed and skipped over to Taehyung happily. He ruffled the boy's hair and kissed his cheek. "Thanks baby." Taehyung said and pulled a cup out the cabinet to fix himself some orange juice, getting Jimin a sippy cup. Jimin sat next to him and took a bite of toast. Taehyung took a bite as well, humming at the yummy taste. "Is it good?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded, Jimin smiling.

Once finished, Taehyung chuckled at Jimin who managed to get Nutella all over his mouth. He grabbed a napkin and put a little water on it, gently rubbing the hazelnut spread off his face. "There you go. All clean." Taehyung said and grinned at his cute boyfriend.

"Daddy?" Jimin asked shyly while playing with his toys in the living room. "Yes baby?" Taehyung said fixing his tie, about to go to work. "Do I have to go to Uncle Jin and Namjoon's house?" He whined. "Yes, now let me put your shoes on." Taehyung said. He grabbed Jimin's color block Vans and slipped them on his feet and tied his laces. He put his jacket in and zipped it up, avoiding Jimin'a neck so the zipper didn't hurt him.

It was a chilly september day and the leaves were turning their pretty colors. Their 2nd year anniversary was coming up suprsingly next month and Taehyung was excited to take somewhere again.

Taehyung picked Jimin up and carried him outside, locking the door behind him. He buckled Jimin in his car seat and got in his own before driving off to the Kim's house.

Once there, Taehyung unbuckled Jimin and picked him up and carried him to the door. He knocked a few times and Jin opened. "Hi!" He said  all warm and cheery. "Remember, nap at two and don't give him too much milk or he'll choke and spit up." Taehyung reminded after telling Jin about a hundred things to help take care of Jimin. "Okay, Ill try and remember all of that." Jin said and chuckled a little. Taehyung tried handing Jimin over to him but the little refused. "No!" He whined as tears burned his eyes. "It's okay baby, uncle Jinnie is nice." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's soft cheek.

Jin held him in his arms and cooed at his cuteness. "I'll pick you up later kitten, I love you." Taehyung said and left. Right when he left, Jimin burst into tears. He was scared of new people while in littlespace though he's met Jin once in big space. "Awww don't cry little one. He'll be back." Jin said soothingly and carried Jimin around. He set down the bag Taehyung have him and carried Jimin around the house, attempting to calm him down.

"I want Daddy!" He cried and Jin pouted. "He'll come back, I promise." Jin cooed and took him to the large window that looked into their pretty backyard. There was a pond with a fountain with pretty flowered around it and a small pool and hot tub. There was also a patio area where Namjoon was reading a book, unaware of Jimin at the house as well.

"See how pretty?" Jin said, breathing a sigh of relief that Jimin had began calming down. The little had rested his head on the crook of Jin's neck and looked out the window. Windows were like magic for crying babies for some reason and Jin was thankful for that. "We could go out there later if you want, hmm? How's that?" Jin asked softly, stroking the soft blue hair.

Jimin nodded as he sniffled a bit Jin smiled. He carried Jimin to the living room and set him on the couch, the little looking up at him like he wanted something. "I wan' some goldfish." He mumbled and Jin nodded. He dug in Jimin's little bag and found a few bags of goldfish. He grabbed one and a sippy cup with apple juice in it.

Jin found it totally adorable how someone's personality could just change so drastically but it was cute. He found Jimin in a comforting mindset like this cute. "Do you want to watch cartoons? I'm pretty sure there is Disney movie marathon on." Jin said and Jimin lit up, nodding his head wildly.

He turned on Disney channel in which the movie Bolt was on. Jin sat next to him and Jimin snuggled against him.

A few hours had passed and Jimin had fell asleep in the middle of the fourth movie they watched, Toy Story 3. Jin had eventually fallen asleep too.

Namjoon walked inside after finishing his book and was surprised Jimin was there but then awed at how cute the two looked. Namjoon woke Jin up and chuckled a little. "Wanna go lay him down?" Namjoon whispered and Jin nodded as he picked Jimin up and carried him up the stairs. He laid him in their bed and stuck his pacifier in his mouth. "He's really precious." Namjoon said and kissed Jin's forehead. "I know, how does Taehyung not die from the cuteness? He gets to take care of him everyday." Jin said and giggled lightly.

"You really changed my mind about having kids to be honest." Namjoon said and Jin smiled. "That's a good thing." He said and Namjoon nodded as the kept an eye on Jimin in case something happened