1 Year Married

Taehyung woke up, Jimin asleep next to him. He smiled at the realization that today was their wedding anniversary. He gently kissed his forehead and got up to make breakfast. He'd bought cinnamon rolls because he knew how much Jimin liked them. He got them out the fridge and placed on a baking sheet before putting them in the oven. While they baked he began making bacon.

While the cinnamon rolls finished baking, Taehyung walked upstairs to see if Jimin was awake but was heartbroken to see him crying. "Awww bubs what's the matter?" Taehyung asked as he sat next to him and hugged him. "I'm not little Tae." Jimin whispered as more tears rushed out his eyes. Taehyung's eyes widened because Jimin hadn't been out his headspace in nearly three months. "Babe, what's the matter?" Taehyung asked. "I just...." Jimin couldn't even speak.

"I didn't ever think we'd get this far." Jimin said as he looked in Taehyung's eyes. "What do you mean Jimin?" He asked. "I didn't think we were ever gonna be together for a long time or even get married because of me being a little and you working all the time and-" Taehyung kissed his lips. The first proper kiss he'd shared with him for a while now. He caressed Jimin's face gently and pulled away.

"I s-started to think for a while t-that you were tired of taking care of me." Jimin said. "No, baby don't ever think that. I love taking care of you so much and it means a lot to me." Taehyung said, holding Jimin's small hand. "I'm just r-really happy I found someone like you because n-not many people are w-willing to do this stuff." Jimin sniffled.

"I love you so much and you know that. I'm glad I didn't break up with you the day you told me you were a little. I couldn't be happier because of you." Taehyung said sincerely. "I love you too." Jimin whispered and hugged Taehyung back.

>>>

After Jimin calmed down, the two sat at the table and ate breakfast, having light conversation. "Jimin?" Taehyung said. "Yes?" Jimin asked. "Do you ever want to try for a kid again?" Taehyung asked. "I mean, I would really want to, but I can't handle one to be honest. I get stressed to easily and I'm just never in the right state of mental health for that." Jimin said. "I'm sorry." Jimin said and looked in his lap. "No baby, it's okay. I just wanted to know." Taehyung said.

As Jimin washed their dishes off, Taehyung came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist tightly, back hugging him. "Tae~" Jimin giggled, Taehyung smiling to himself as he kissed the side of Jimin's neck gently. "Taehyung!" Jimin laughed feeling Taehyung's hands tickle his stomach.

Jimin turned around after drying his hands, Taehyung smirking playfully. "I love you." Jimin smiled as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, resting his head on his shoulder. "I'm taking you out to dinner later." Taehyung whispered in his ear, rubbing Jimin's sides gently. "Where?" Jimin asked. "A Cat Café." Taehyung said, Jimin  gasping. "Really?!" He asked excited and Taehyung nodded.

"I have to go to work for a little while but I'll  be back before 7 o'clock so be ready by 6:30 at least." Taehyung said as he let go of Jimin.

"Do you have to go?" Jimin asked sadly, holding Taehyung's hand before he left out the door. "Yes, I'm sorry. Go hang out with Hoseok and Yoongi, I'm sure they miss you." Taehyung said. "You're right." Jimin said. Taehyung pecked his lips twice before ruffling his hair. "Bye." Jimin waved. "Dress cute for tonight!" Taehyung called as he got in his car, Jimin nodding shyly.

<><><>

Jimin had gotten home from visiting Hoseok and Yoongi who were happy to talk to Jimin while out of his headspace. They got to catch up on a lot of things. Jimin stood in the closet contemplating on what he should wear? He said dress cute. Jimin pursed his lips as he thought for a moment. He then got a good idea just to dress pretty basic with a giant white sweater with overalls and pink converse high tops.

He put on his coat and hat, waiting patiently for Taehyung to arrive. He heard the car horn beep from outside and assumed Taehyung wanted him to come out to the car. He got up and walked out the door, cutely jogging to the car. He sat next to Taehyung, the older looking at Jimin surprised. "You're looks nice." He smiled. "Thanks." Jimin mumbled as he buckled his seat belt. He reached out his hand, Taehyung gladly locking their fingers together. Taehyung was wearing what he usually wore, a white button up shirt with a red tie and black skinny jeans, along with some black dress shoes.

They arrived a the Cat Café, Taehyung holding Jimin's hand as they walked in. Jimin instantly awed as a kitten walked up to his foot and looked up at him. He picked it up and kissed it's head. Jimin's cuteness was going to be the death of Taehyung in a minutes.

They sat at a table and ordered their food. The waiter walked off, Jimin looking into Taehyung's eyes. "You look beautiful tonight Jimin. You always do." Taehyung said, intertwining their fingers across the table. "Y'know, I still wanna know how your fingers are so small?" Taehyung teased. "Shut up!" Jimin whined as Taehyung chuckled.

After eating and talking to each other about random things, Jimin sat in the area with the kittens. Taehyung sat criss cross applesauce as he watched Jimin cutely interact with the cats. "You're too cute baby." Taehyung said as Jimin plopped a kitten on his lap. Taehyung chuckled as he picked the kitten up and kissed it's nose.

"Noooo stopppp!" Taehyung clutched his heart, seeing Jimin had laid down, a kitten resting his his tummy and two other kittens cuddled up near his head. A sight too cute, it'd kill anyone. Jimin giggled as he hugged all three of them before sitting up.

The two went back home, Jimin holding both of Taehyung's hands. "Happy 1 year." Taehyung whispered softly, Jimin smiling brightly as he stood on his toes and kissed Taehyung's lips. "I had fun, thank you for tonight Tae." Jimin murmured.

They took off their shoes and sat on the couch, Taehyung pulling out two boxes. "What's that?" Jimin asked. "Y'know the missing charm on our bracelets?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodding as he held up his wrist. Taehyung had given it to him their first dating anniversary a long time ago.

Taehyung opened the box, a small charm shaped as a wedding ring inside. Jimin awed as he pecked Taehyung's lips. "That's what it was? That's so sweet!" Jimin said. Taehyung put the charm on his and Jimin's bracelets, pulling him close in his arms.

As they watched tv for a little bit, Jimin looked up at Taehyung and kissed his cheek. "What's up?" Taehyng asked because he knew if Jimin did that, he wanted to talk. "What's it like taking care of me while I'm little?" Jimin asked. Taehyung smiled.

"I enjoy it a lot, even though you can be a handful sometimes. You're so sweet and clingy which I don't mind. You're very emotionally sensitive as well. You cry a lot and I hate when you do, makes me sad too. You look so cute when you cry but it hurts my heart. You always say how much you love me and you love cuddling." Taehyung said.

"Just know, I feel very lucky to be able to do this Jimin and I like doing it. You're just so precious, uwu." Taehyung said cupping his cheeks. "Did you just say uwu?" Jimin giggled through tears of happiness. "Yes." Taehyung said, wiping Jimin's tears. "I love you Taehyung." Jimin sniffled. "I love you to Jiminie, so much baby."

....

My heart fucking hurts