I miss you

Jungkook hung up on Taehyung and chuckled evilly. He looked down at Jimin, who was sleeping peacefully. The drive to Jungkook's house was long and he ended up falling asleep, thank goodness not waking up. Jungkook leaned close to his cute little face and smiled. He finally had him back and wasn't letting him go this time. He softly kissed Jimins lips and smiled.

He was just so cute and Jungkook missed him so much. Jungkook sighed before going in his closet and changing into his pajamas. When he came back out, Jimin had woken up and was glaring at Jungkook. "What the fuck did you do!?" Jimin yelled and Jungkook smirked. "I took you back, for good." Jungkook said and Jimin scoffed. "I'm leaving." Jimin said and ran to the door but before he could even leave the room, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and turned him around. "You're not leaving me. Not when I finally have you back." He said and Jimin struggles to get free. "Let me go!" He yelled and tried not to slip into littlespace but it was no use.

He began crying and fell to the ground. "I want Dada!" He cried and Jungkook's eyes widened. It was so cute. He thought littlespace was disgusting but it was just adorable. Jungkook bent down and picked him up. "No! You meanie!" Jimin cried and kicked as much as he could to get free.

"Shit how does he calm down?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath. He saw Jimins paci clipped to his onesie so he slipped it in between his lips which surprisingly made him begin to stop. Jungkook took in a deep breath and looked down at Jimin. He got in bed next to him and pulled him close, the little trying to move away but Jungkook had an iron grip on him.

Jimin began whining which only resulted in Jungkook giving him light kisses on his neck. "Shhh, go to sleep." He said and Jimin only hummed. He fell asleep before Jungkook who for some reason couldn't sleep. Sure, the cute sound of Jimin sucking on his pacifier was soothing but knowing Taehyung was suffering bothered him.

The next morning, Jimin was in big space and woke up before Jungkook. He easily slipped out his arms and replaced himself with a pillow. He tip toed out the room and down the stairs. The place brought back too many memories. He made it to the front door and sighed with relief. He turned the knob but it wouldn't open. A sudden realization hit that he was locked in. He ran for a window only to find they all had locks.

Jimin cursed and jumped hearing Jungkook chuckle behind him. "There's no way out." Jungkook said and Jimin frowned. "Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked angrily as he backed away from Jungkook. "Because I want you back. I've been struggling with depression Jimin. I miss you." Jungkook said.

Jimin shook his head and tried to slam through the door but Jungkook grabbed him and dragged him away. "You're gonna be punished for being like this Jungkook said and threw Jimin in a storage closet. Jimin cried and cried. He wasn't in littlespace, no these were real tears of sadness that big Jimin felt.

He found a box with, suprisingly, some clothes he'd left behind when he moved out. He changed into a plain long sleeve and some sweatpants.

Jimin had been in that closet the whole day. It was nightime when Jungkook pulled him out with a smug look. "We're gonna have fun tonight." He said with a bit of drunkness in his tone. He grabbed Jimin by his wrist and dragged him upstairs, Jimin screaming in protest and threatening him.

Jungkook took him in a special bedroom and laid him on the bed. He took Jimin's shirt off before handcuffing the boy to the bed and smirked as he climbed on top. I'm gonna be raped! Again! Jimin cried in his brain. "Please don't do this. I know you're a better person Jungkook." Jimin cried. "Am I?" Jungkook whispered, Jimin smelling the vodka on his breath.

Jungkook connected their lips and Jimin tried the avoid it. Jungkook kissed all over Jimin's body and grinned evily. "Now you're all mine baby and I'm gonna fuck you so good." He said and unbuckled Jimin's pants, pulling them and his boxers down.

Yes, they had sex that night, and Jimin never wanted it to happen. Jimin sobbed as Jungkook pulled out and came all over him. He felt disgusting and vey guilty but it wasn't his fault. Jungkook uncuffed him and pulled the sheets over them.

Jungkook grabbed his waist and kept a firm grip on him as he drifted to sleep. Jimin's phone silently buzzed from his jean pocket on the floor. He'd have no choice but to get it in the morning.

"Come on, pick up." Taehyung mumbled as he paced back and forth in the office. He heard the voice message come on and he groaned. "Shit!" He said angrily. There was a knock on the office door. "Come in." He said sadly and in came Wendy. "Mr. Kim? I think I know how to get Jimin back. It's risky but I think it'll work." She said.

"Tell me everything." Taehyung said as that very night, the plan to get Jimin back began.