I think tf not

It was around 9:30 p.m. when Taehyung came home from work. Hoseok has been looking after him since 5 since that's when Jimin got off work and he slipped straight into little space. Taehyung thanked Hoseok before he left and walked into the living room. He giggled and walked over where Jimin was laying on a blanket on the carpet, Toy Story on the tv which was in the middle of the movie.

Jimin was snuggled up in his fluffy yellow onesie with his stuffed animals and pillows surrounding him. He had his favorite paci in his mouth as well. It was an adorable sight and Taehyung thought he would melt any minute. "Cutie." He mumbled as he bent down and picked Jimin up, the little instantly gripping his arms.

He carried him to their room and laid him in the bed, Jimin not waking up. As Taehyung finished getting into pajamas, his phone dinged and it was a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Give me Jimin back or someone's gonna get hurt.

Taehyung: Uh, I think the fuck not. Why can't you just except the fact YOU fucked up when you didn't except Jimin for who he is.

It went on read and Taehyung thought Jungkook was done but that wasn't the case.

Jungkook: You have until tomorrow.

Taehyung then received a phone call. "You think I'm playing but I'm not. I want my Jimin back and I will do what it takes to make it happen. Damn, I really wonder why you haven't fired me yet?" Jungkook said. "You listen to me and you listen to me good. You are not gonna hurt Jimin or me anytime soon. If you lay one finger on him I will sue you broke so your living on the streets begging for a piece of carrot you fucking bunny faced bitch. Just let him go." Taehyung said and Jungkook hung up.

Taehyung threw his phone down in frustration waking Jimin up. "Dada, what's wrong?" He asked tiredly. Taehyung climbed in bed and Just pulled him close. "Someone is trying to hurt you, but I'm not gonna let that happen." Taehyung said as tears of anger left his eyes. "Dada crying?" Jimin asked as he faced Taehyung. He playfully squished his cheeks and kissed his lips. "No cry Dada, m'okay." Jimin said cutely and Taehyung chuckled as he pecked the little's lips.

"Go to sleep, Kitten." He said softly slipping the paci in between Jimins lips. Jimin clung onto Taehyung and fell back to sleep quickly. Taehyung kissed the top of Jimin's head and smiled softly. "I'm not letting him hurt you again." Taehyung whispered.

The next morning Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine as he sat up. It was Friday and he just felt something was already off about the day. Maybe he was just nervous about having his staff party, Jungkook not invited. He wasn't letting any chance of Jungkook getting in their house.

Jimin wiggled a little before he woke up and yawned cutely, a small squeak leaving his mouth. Taehyung melted and hugged him tightly, kissing his face all over. "You're too cute to handle!" Taehyung said and tickled Jimin a little.

The day was nice because he spent it with Jimin and they went out and did some shopping. He loved spoiling Jimin because, well, he could and he wanted him to have anything he wanted.

Around 8:00 is when guest started arriving and Taehyung had put Jimin to bed. As most of Taehyung's guest arrived, the aura just didn't feel right to him. He could feel it in his chest that something was just off.

The party went wonderful as expected and there was no sign of Jungkook so Taehyung was happy. He began cleaning up and Jimin came down stairs. "Dada?" He asked in a shaky voice. "Yes baby? I'm in the middle of cleaning. "There's a bad man in the closet." Jimin whispered and Taehyung chuckled. "You just had a bad dream. I'll tuck you back in then I'll be up after cleaning, m'kay?" He said and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung tucked him back in and kissed his forehead before leaving back out. Jimin looked at the closet as the door slowlw creeped open and a figure emerged.

As Taehyung finished cleaning and sat on the couch for a quick breather before he heard the most blood-cuerdling scream that sent chills down his spine. "Jimin!" He yelled as he ran up the stairs. He slammed into the room only to see Jimin being pulled out the window by a masked man. "Daddy!" He cried as they left.

Taehyung ran as fast as he could down the stairs and put to the pathway of the drive and saw Jimin being put in the back seat of a black SUV. The guy closed the door and tried to get in the car but Taehyung grabbed him and shoved him to the ground. He pulled the mask off only it wasn't Jungkook but a total stranger. The car's engine started and drove away before he could try and get Jimin out.

He screamed in frustration as the realization kicked in that his little baby had gotten kidnapped. He knocked the guy out and called the police who were there in two minutes.

He told everything that happened and the police wrote details down. "We'll have everyone looking. We're doing our best to make sure you get him back." The officer said and Taehyung nodded as tears left his eyes.

The police arrested the unknown man and left the mansion. Taehyung went back inside and locked the door. As soon as he went in their room, he burst into tears. His phone rang from a unknown number for a facetime and he picked up.

"Aww so sad!" Jungkook said teasingly. Taehyung burned with rage. "Where is he!" Taehyung screamed in the phone. "Shhh, the baby's sleeping he said pointing to Jimin who laid passed out on Jungkook's bed. "You did this to yourself." Jungkook said. "The police are coming." Taehyung said. "Are they? Hope they know how to play a good game of hide and go seek." Jungkook said before laughing and hanging up.

Taehyung couldn't sleep that night. He cried and cried but that wasn't gonna get him anywhere. He was gonna get Jimin back.