Dada's Home!

The next day Jimin was a lot happier. He didn't cry when he woke up, a sigh of relief coming from both Yoongi and Hoseok. Honestly they didn't want to have to deal with that for the third day in a row.

They sat at the table eating breakfast and Jimin was smiling brightly. "Are you happy Taehyung is coming back today?" Hoseok asked amd Jimin nodded wit a quiet hum as he finished his last bite of yogurt.

He drank his orange juice and sighed after swallowing the last bit. "All done!" He chirped an ran off to watch morning cartoons. Hoseok chuckled and took the dishes to the sink and washed them.

Yoongi came up and wrapped his arms arounf Hoseok's waist and back hugged him. "I'm so tired." Yoongi said in Hoseok's shoulder and Hoseok laughed. "Please! I took care of Jimin more than you did." Hoseok bragged. "Only by a little bit. I had to hold him most the time and get his things." Yoongi said. "Mmmhm." Hoseok hummed and went into the living room with Jimin.

It was about 1:00 p.m. and Hoseok noticed Jimin was being a bit squirmy but didn't question it. Hoseok thought he was just jittery for Taehyung. "You okay Minnie?" Yoongi asked, noticing his strange behavior too. "Yes!" Jimin squeaked and stacked his Lego Duplos into the shape of a house.

They shrugged it off and watch tv while Jimin played. That was a terrible idea because the truth was, Jimin really had to pee but wanted to finish building his house. Yoongi narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "I think he has to pee." Yoongi said and Hoseok gasped knowing Jimin probably going to burst any minute.

"Minnie, do you have to go potty?" Hoseok asked. "N-No." Jimin lied squirming more. "Did you lie to Uncle Hobi?" Hoseok asked sternly. "Yeah." Jimin said as he began tearing up. Hoseok got up and grabbed Jimin's hand. "Noooo! I wanna finish my house first!" Jimin began to cry.

"Well, we don't want you to have an accident." Hoseok said as he took Jimin down the hall. They stopped at the bathroom doorway and Jimin stood there with his arms crossed, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Go, Jimin."
Hoseok spoke softly. The little let out a small cry of defeat and went inside, slamming the door.

After Jimin was done and washed his hands, he exited the bathroom. Hoseok picked him up, the younger crying in his shoulder softly. "Don't be mean to me next time, Jimin. I was trying to help you." Hoseok said as he carried Jimin back to the living room to play with his toys, but he wasn't in the mood anymore.

"When you have to go potty next time, tell us. Don't lie, it's not good to hold it in." Hoseok said and Jimin nodded. "I just wanted to finish my house." Jimin said cutely and Hoseok awed. "You could've finished after you went potty." Yoongi said and Jimin gasped. "Uncle Yoonie so smart!" Jimin squeaked and they chuckled.

A few hours later, the ate dinner and baked cookies for Jimin. Jimin sat in front of the over looking into the little oven door window watching the cookies rise. "They look yummy don't they?" Hoseok said and Jimin nodded.

The oven beeped and Jimin giggled, happy about chocolate chip cookies. Hoseok took them out and set them on the counter to cool. To pass time while they cooled, they had a dance party in the living room because in the Mickey Mouse show they were having one.

Once the cookies were cooled, they only allowed Jimin to have two so he wasn't too hyper to go to sleep later. They sat on the couch watching cartoons, Jimin playing with toys while watching tv.

Exactly at 7:00, they heard the front door opening and Jimin hopped up. He ran to the front door where Taehyung was taking off his coat. "Dada!" Jimin squealed and hopped into Taehyung's arms, tears of happiness beginning to fall. "Hi baby, I'm home. I'm here." Taehyung said softly stroking Jimin's hair. Hoseok and Yoongi walked to the door with their things and greeted Taehyung.

"How was he?" Taehyung asked. "All was well, he just had a a few situations but everything was fine. He really missed you." Hoseok said. Taehyumg smiled. "What happened?" Taehyung asked. "Well, Friday night he spit up from drinking to fast but he was okay after. Earlier today he didn't want to use the bathroom and made a whole fuss about it. But otherwise from that, he wasn't too much to handle." Hoseok said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Did you give Hoseok and Yoongi a hard time?" Taehyung teased Jimin and Jimin giggled in his shoulder. "Thank you guys, really. He can be a bit of a handful, but angel too." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's cheek. "No problem." Hoseok said and smiled. They said their goodbyes and Hoseok and Yoongi left.

Taehyung carried Jimin around the house whispering sweet words in his ear to calm him down a litte from crying. "I missed you Daddy." Jimin sniffled and he rubbed his back. "I know baby. I missed you too." Taehyung said softly and kissed Jimin's cheek.

He carried Jimin upstairs and set him on the bed. He went in the closet to change into his pajamas. Jimin regressed out of little space and put on his regular pajamas. He waited for Taehyung to come out patiently so he could shower him with kisses.

Taehyung came out and smiled at Jimin. He hopped up and hugged Taehyung tightly. "I missed you babe." Jimin said and Taehyung held his waist. "I missed you too." Taehyung said. Jimin connected their lips and shared a sweet, passionate kiss. Boy did Jimin miss his lips so much.

They got in bed and Taehyung pulled Jimin by his waist closer. "How was the trip?" Jimin asked and Jimin shrugged. "It was alright. I ate some good food." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled. "Of course you talk about the food." Jimin said rolling his eyes playfully.

"I love you baby, so much." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin once more. "Me too." Jimin said and snuggled against Taehyung's chest. "Goodnight." He mumbled. Taehyung kissed his forehead and smiled. "Goodnight." Taehyung said. They both drifted to sleep, Jimin not knowing he may not be able to sleep peacefully after tonight.

...
Bad things are coming, don't hate me...