Work

I was searching for a job when I saw an ad on Craigslist. A man named Elton Castee was asking for an assistant. I decided to apply and two days later I got a text.

Unknown- Hi! I saw your application.

Unknown- Want to let you know that you're hired if you still want the job.

Me- Oh my god! Yeah, I'll still take it

Elton- Ok, could we meet up? How about the coffee shop on Sea st?

Me- Yeah, that's close to me. Is 1 good for you?

Elton- Yeah, see you then

When I looked at the time I saw it was already '11:54' so I changed my outfit and made my hair look presentable. I did little makeup but by the time I was done the time was '12:43'. I decided I would take a slow walk to the coffee shop and I ordered a mocha. About ten minutes later I had almost finished my drink. Someone sat in front of me and when I looked I saw Elton. 

"Hi, I'm Chloe" we shook hands. He started talking about pay. It was pretty good. "Can I ask what my responsibilities are?"

"Just things like picking up packages, returning things, maybe even bringing food sometimes" he smirked a little and I smiled back. "You can start in two weeks. I will give you some money until then so that you aren't living on very little" he smiled and I nodded my head. "Oh! One other thing, I am a Youtuber and my roommates and I tend to go on crazy trips so you may have to come with us. If that's ok with you?"

"Yeah, of course"

"Well it was nice meeting you but I have to go right now"

"That's fine. Nice meeting you too"

"I'll see you in two weeks" we smiled at each other before waving. I went home content with how today went. When I googled his name I realised he was quite famous. I didn't want to stalk him though so I went on with my day as usual. I had a feeling this job was going to be amazing. 

One Week Later

Elton- Hey do you mind starting work early?

Me- No not at all. What do you need me to do?

Elton- We're going on a trip soon with some of my roommates so I was wondering if you could help me book some things

Me- Yeah sure!

Me- Where are we going?

Elton- New Zealand

Me- Wow. I've never left the states

Elton- Well we're are going to be going on lots of fun trips together!

Me- I'm sure

Me- What area are we going to so that I can book things around there?

We continued our conversation and I started finding lots of exciting activities and booking them. I told Elton about most of them but let him know that I had some booked that I wasn't going to tell him about. Just to add to the fun. I made sure that I could go on these activities too. It took me a full week to book all the things I did and this was going to be a fun two weeks!

Elton- Thank you so much!

Me- It's just my job

Elton- Yeah I know. I want you to come to meet the guys we'll be travelling with.

Me-Ok, when?

Elton- Today. You can spend the night if you want

Me- Do you have a spare bed?