Video?

OMG GUYS you're all so sweet and supportive, thanks to every one who has voted, read, commented or followed me

OMG GUYS you're all so sweet and supportive, thanks to every one who has voted, read, commented or followed me. It's appreciated so much.

I wore his shirt, he wore his joggers. He had fallen asleep not long ago with a large smile, still visible but weaker in sleep. His arms had, as usual, been wrapped around me, restricting my movement. The most I could do in that moment was move my hand a little and turn my head slightly either way.

From what I could see, turning my head very little to the side and glancing from the corner of my eye, it was 09:59. Most roommates would be up now so I knew they'd instantly jump to conclusions... which would be true... about why we were sleeping in.

It didn't take long for Colby to wake up, his arms stretching out and his legs twisting him round to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Hey" I initiated the conversation which I didn't think I'd do today. His smile grew now.

"Hey" just as he went to lie back down and take me with him, I got off the bed. "Do we have to get up?"

"Yes, it's ten o clock, you're lucky I didn't kick you awake" I knew he could hear the smile in my voice as I put my clothes back on, throwing him his shirt. "Now, come one. Time to get up" he groaned and lay back down.

"I don't want to" he whined.

"Too bad" my hand wrapped around his in an effort to pull him up, it worked.

"Fine, I'll get up" reluctantly putting on his shirt and fixing his hair, he claimed to be completely awake and ready.

My hair and makeup needed slightly more work along with my clothes being straightened out a little bit.

He went downstairs first, as soon as he was done, and I could hear laughter erupting up the stairs. My eyes rolled when I heard a few crashes.

"Children" I muttered. A louder crash caught my attention, though. Laughs did not follow. By instinct, I walked to the stairs and listened closer.

"You OK Aaron?" Devyn voice echoed through the huge hallway.

"Yup, just slipped" Aaron's voice didn't sound in pain yet there was a hint of strain.