Prove It

We're going to an abandoned mall today. Since I'm Elton's assistant and friend I have to go. We walked up to the roof and sat around on the concrete.

"I really don't think this was a good idea," I said worriedly.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine" Colby gently nudged me. I smiled and nodded. After everything got more serious we left the mall.

"Shit," Elton said.

"What?"

"The SD card"

"I got it" before anyone could stop Colby, he ran into the mall. I sat on the sidewalk and internally freaked out. It was about an hour and he didn't come back.

"Where is he?" I started freaking out more. I saw him in the distance so I ran. When I got to him I immediately hugged him. Elton came running behind me and took a photo, which I already had given up on telling them not to take. My phone buzzed but I ignored it.

"I'm ok, I'm ok" I pulled away from the hug.

"What happened? Why did you take so long?"

"I got a shotgun pointed at my head"

"What?! You could have died! You could have never come back out!"

"Calm down... I'm ok" he gave me a smile so I hugged him again.

"Do that again, I'll kill you myself" I whispered. He chuckled as I let go.

We got back in the car and started to drive home. I put my feet up on Colby and leaned on Sam as the three of us were in the back. Elton was driving and Amanda was in the passenger seat. Corey had taken his own car in case he wanted to leave early.

Elton- He went into the building for an hour

Elton- The second she sees him she runs

Elton- Then this happens

Elton-

Devyn- Awe

Devyn- Awe

Kat- At least we know she cares

Sam- You can tell she cares so much about me and Colby as she is using us as a footrest and backrest

Devyn- GOOD GIRL

Kat- SO SMART

Me- Thanks guys

Devyn- No problem girlie

Kat- We got your back

I chuckled and put my phone away as we pulled into the drive.

"I don't want to wake Alex up tonight so I'll sleep here. Cool with everyone?"

"Course"

"K" we went inside and I went straight to Colby's room. He joined not long after and we lay down together.