Kiss

Over the next few days, we were purely friends. I mean we flirted a little and got teased a lot but we weren't cuddling in our sleep anymore. When I woke up I realised we were. This was the first time in a while. We were facing each other and we were quite close. His arm was around me and I had my hands around his stomach. Somehow we woke up at the same time and moved away from each other. "Sorry," I said.

"I didn't mind" I smiled and hit him with a pillow."Did you?" I blushed.

"No," we exchanged smiles again before I got changed. The other boys were asleep so luckily they didn't see us. I think I was starting to like Colby, in fact, I'm sure I like him. I peered up and him and caught him staring. He moved quickly and hid his face. I smiled shaking my head.

"What are we doing today?" Corey asked sleepily. I looked over at him. 

"I'm not sure, let me go check"

Two Days Later

Today was the free day where nothing was planned. I was positive I like Colby I just wasn't sure if he liked me. Whenever I got the chance I would purposely cuddle up to him in bed. I'm not sure if he has been asleep but he would cuddle up to me too. We hadn't been caught either which made them 'thank the lord' moments.

"What should we do today?" I asked once everyone was awake.

"I say a trip up that mountain that we always see in the distance" Elton suggested. I looked around.

"Everyone cool with that?" I asked

"Yup"

"Yeah"

"Sounds fun" 

"Ok, then. Everyone get ready... after me" I changed into a pair of leggings and a white fluffy jumper. Just in case it was cold but underneath I had a black tank top. I brushed my hair out and straightened it while Colby went into the bathroom to change. He came out wearing a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans. Once everyone was ready he grabbed a cap and we left. It took practically the whole day. Elton, Sam and Corey decided to be weirdos so Colby and I walked ahead of them all. The sun started to set and we stood at the top of the mountain. "Are we supposed to be up here?" I asked.

"Probably not" we chuckled. I realised I was staring so I looked at the view. "I don't mind you staring" he smirked. I blushed and looked down. He lifted my chin with a finger so I was looking at him.

"I don't mind you staring either" we smiled at each other. Our faces got closer and closer until our lips met. I closed my eyes and smiled slightly. Colby moved his hands to my neck to keep me there. We heard the sound of a camera snap and broke apart. Sam stood there smirking with his phone camera pointing at us.

"Guys! They just kissed!" Sam shouting running towards the others. I sat down sighing.

"Well that's just great" he joined me.

"I know. Sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you" before I could say anything he walked off. When I joined the others Colby and I stood apart from each other. As soon as we got back to the RV, I got a message from the group chat. 

Sam-