Caught

Sam- I went into Colby's room to hang out just

Sam- Obviously Chloe was with him

Sam- It is eleven at night

Sam- I guess they're going to bed

Sam- If so, how long have they been doing this before?

Sam-

I saw the photo and blushed

I saw the photo and blushed. I was only pecking Colby to see his reaction, it was good and he pecked me back. Sam must have been quiet because I didn't hear him come in or go out. Or take the photo. 

Devyn- I'm sure it was just a peck

Kat- Yeah, Sam we do it all the time

Aaron- It probably only started today because of what happened on the mountain. 

Elton- Probs

I ignored them and went to sleep. The next day was pretty chill. Colby and I spent the day in the game room. He said he was going to get some snacks while I went to pee. I walked back into the room and swore it looked different. I shrugged it off and sat down. Colby came in not long after. He put the snacks on the table and we both put our feet up. Right as I was going to lean back he put his arm there so I was lying on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked holding a giggle.

"Just cuddling"

"Colby, no. We aren't together and get teased enough"

"Please?"

"No"

"Can I persuade you?"

"Hmm, probably not" he leaned in and when our faces were inches apart we heard footsteps. Colby moved his arm fast. 

"Hey, guys we have something to tell you," Devyn said.

"Yeah, everyone else needs to come down and listen" Corey shouted for everyone. They all sat by us.

"So I don't know how to say this but it's really serious and we will have to move back home"

"Yeah, um... we are expecting" my eyes widened and I saw everyone else's. They were talking about quitting social media when they said.

"IT'S A PRANK"

"Oh my god, I was supporting you!" I exclaimed.

"I know you're such a good friend"

"How long and where have the cameras been rolling?" I asked. Corey picked up a camera from under a cloth right next to my feet. 

"We set it up when you two left the room" I just nodded. The camera would have seen us almost kiss. Great, that's more teasing. 

Corey- I was editing the video and found something

Me- Oh really, what was it?

Corey-