You're Acting Like A Mom

When I woke up it was morning. Everyone had disappeared. Probably to their rooms. I went to the bathroom and tidied my hair and makeup before changing. I went back to the game room and read some tweets. Finally, I ate some breakfast. I was washing up when I heard footsteps. I looked over to see Devyn and Corey.

"Hi, Cooorey"

"Hi, Chloooe" Devyn seemed to be smirking

"What are you smirking about?" I asked confused. The smirk turned to a smile.

"What happened last night"

"Which was?" I was so confused.

"Wait here" she ran upstairs.

"Am I missing something?" I asked.

"Let's just say something happened when you were asleep" he got some food and went to the living room. I finished washing up and Devyn rushed over to me with her phone. She showed me a photo. When I fell asleep and curled into a ball I must have shuffled onto Colby. I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed! It's cute" She pulled my hands away from my face.

"Hi, Colby cuddler," Sam said as he walked into the kitchen. 

"Oh my god! I was asleep, ok?"

"We're never letting you live that down and guess what?" Elton said joining the conversation.

"What?" 

"We had already planned this but now it's even better. You and Colby have to share a bed on the trip to New Zealand"

"WHAT?!"

"Sorry. I need a big bed to myself and Sam and Corey have girlfriends so you can't sleep in the same bed as them"

"Great," I said sarcastically and went to the game room. Colby came in half an hour later. "Sorry for last night" 

"Oh, don't worry about it. I didn't mind" he smiled so I did back.

"oooo" Kat and Devyn shouted which caught everyone else's attention. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. 

"When are we leaving again? Three days, right?" I asked

"Yeah" Elton replied.

"K, see you all then!" I got in my car and drove home. I was in the group chat for the house. 

Me- I'll stay at yall's house the night before we leave so that we can all go together

Elton- Not a problem

Corey- K gurlie

I smiled at Corey's response.

Devyn- We can have another movie night (;

Me- I'm not gonna be apart of that

Colby- Guys, leave her alone

Colby- She was asleep

Sam- And you didn't stop her

Corey- Colby's defending his girlfriend

Me- I will block every one of you!

Elton- Please don't do that!

Me- Then tell your roommates to stop teasing me

Elton- Guys, stop teasing her now

Me- Thanks Elton

I did smile when Colby defended me. They were all so funny and the teasing was actually hilarious but Colby and I were just friends. I had simply fallen asleep and rolled slightly. 

Two Days Later

I arrived at their house at noon. Corey opened the door, we shared a hug and then went our separate ways. Devyn walked downstairs and when she saw me she got really excited. At ten to seven I went to the bathroom and when I walked back to the game room I saw all the roommates. 

"Movie Night!" Devyn shouted. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I sat on a beanbag. Colby went to sit on the couch but Devyn and Kat blocked the seat.

"Let me sit down," he said.

"Sorry but there's a perfectly good seat next to Chloe" Devyn smirked and Colby rolled his eyes. I moved over and he sat by me.

"Real smooth, Devyn"

"Thank you" the movie started. Luckily I didn't fall asleep this time. When it ended Devyn looked straight at me and Colby then pouted. "Awe, I was hoping one of you would fall asleep" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Colby, off! This is my bed for the night" he put his hands up in defence and moved. Everyone went to their own rooms and I went to sleep. The next morning I woke up at five.  I grabbed some pans and went around the upstairs banging them together. "EVERYONE UP. WE'RE GOING TO NEW ZEALAND. IF YOU'RE NOT THEN TOO BAD. WHOEVER ISN'T UP WHEN I GET BACK DOESN'T GET BREAKFAST" I drove to buy breakfast and when I came back everyone was up. "Good. Get what you want. I ate mine there to give you all more time. Everyone packed?" I asked.

Everyone nodded except for Colby. "Are you packed up, Colby?"

"Um, no" I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"You're stuck with whatever I pack for you!" I said as I went upstairs to his room. When he came in I was basically done. "You need to pack underwear and anything else you need. Hurry up or we leave without you" he nodded and I went downstairs. 

"You're acting like a mom"

"Nope, just being responsible and making sure everyone is ready"

"Fair enough" Aaron smiled. 

"Sorry I woke you up, Aaron"

"It's fine. That's the most efficient way of getting these guys up and most of the time that's impossible so congrats"

"Thank you" Colby came back downstairs with his bag and put it by mine at the door. "Right, everyone bring your bags down and put them by the door" when no one moved I slapped the back of their heads. "Go now!" they rushed off.

"I've never seen anyone have so much control over those guys," Devyn said. Kat was agreeing by nodding.

"When you have three younger brothers you need to learn how to control boys"

"Three?!" Colby asked from behind me.

"Yeah. Sometimes it sucks but it meant I forever had my own room because I'm a girl and they're boys" Kat and Devyn nodded in agreement. 

I was sat by Corey on the plane behind Colby. I felt bad for Elton because he was stuck between Sam and Colby. Sadly for me, though Colby kept messing with his seat which was annoying me. 

"Colby, stop it"

"Why?"

"Because it's annoying" he paused.

"Nah" I sighed and rolled my eyes. We finally arrived in New Zealand. After getting an Uber to the RV place, Elton went inside and got the keys for it. He came out dangling some keys. After a while, we spotted the RV and went inside. 

"You and Colby are in the bed over there, Corey and Sam on this one and I'm on this one" he pointed to the beds. I went up the ladder onto my bed and started looking for what we were doing today. Skydiving and bungee jumping. I texted the addresses to Elton and he drove the RV to a nearby parking lot. We walked over to the building.

"Wow, that building's so high," I said smiling.

"Why is she smiling? That's a bad sign" Corey looked scared out of his mind.

"Well, we're jumping off of it," Elton said with a shrug.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" Sam and Corey started complaining while Colby and I got excited about it. Elton was filming and chasing the boys who started running. I just went inside and then we were ready to get our harnesses on. They decided I was first. I went to the end of the cat walk. The guys cheering me on whilst looking nervous. Then I jumped.