Seizure In Florida

In the short time I had, I slammed shut the door and locked it, then leaning over the toilet. I'm not going in detail so let's just say she threw up. As I lifted my head I felt a bad headache, loud bangs on the door weren't helping.

"Chloe? Are you alright?" Colby asked.

"I'm fine, go back to eating breakfast" I lied.

"You're not fine, let me in"

"No way am I letting you in"

"I thought you said you were fine"

"I am"

"Then there's not reason why I can't come in"

"Go and eat, Colby"

"No" I rolled my eyes and flushed the toilet, assuming - hoping - that was all. "Chloe?"

"What?"

"Just checking you were alive in there, you went silent" I quickly wiped my mouth before unlocking and opening the door. Colby was stood, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed and worry on his face.

"Colby, I'm fine" I said as I quickly ran up the stairs to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and did minor makeup. As I walked back downstairs I heard a conversation.

"What happened?" Devyn asked.

"I think she threw up"

"Awe, poor girl"

"Do you know why?" Sam asked.

"No, she just kept saying she's fine"

"She'd never admit if something's wrong" Corey said as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I saw my food in the kitchen and instantly knew I didn't want the rest so I walked over and threw it in the bin.

"Didn't you like your food or something?" Elton asked.

"Uh, I don't know actually. Either way, I'm feeling fine so all of you, drop it" with that I went into the living room, lying across the couch with my phone right in front of my face. Right as I went to play a game, a number called that I didn't recognise.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, miss Rose?"

"Yes?"

"It's the doctor in charge of taking care of your mother"

"Oh, is she OK?"

"Yes, she's perfectly fine"

"Then, can I ask why you called?"

"She is asking to see you, is there any chance you have a few spare days?"

"Um, can you answer me honestly?"

"Yes, of course"

"What does she have?"

"It's a genetically carried illness but we are not sure if you have it"

"I might, I had an accident recently and the doctor said there may be something wrong but they don't wanna tell me until they are sure"

"Oh, right. When you have some test results, let me know"

"I will, is it fatal?"

"We need to speak in person"

"So it is?"

"It could be, depending on your choices"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh my god, I have to cut this short, your mother is having a seizure"