Sleep Cuddles

I was screaming with excitement "WOOOOOO!" When I was set on the ground I watched as the others jumped. They were all petrified which made me laugh. "Pussies" I mumbled.

"What was that?" Elton asked.

"Pussies" I repeated louder.

"Oh, yeah. Corey backed out of bungee jumping" 

"Really Corey?"

"I'm sorry but I don't wanna do that!"

"It's fine, I'll go twice and I get double the ice cream. Right?"Elton nodded. We headed to the bungee jumping place. There wasn't one part of me that was nervous. Because I was really smart too, I had decided to put my hair in a bun so it was less likely to get wet unless I did. Elton was first and he went in down to his hips. Then Colby went. He was dunked to his shoulders. I told them I'd go last because I was going twice. When Sam went he didn't come close to the water. That was good news to me. As soon as they said I could go I jumped in a dive-like majestic way. The second time I went my hand went into the water. 

"You got some balls going twice!" the worker told me. It made me laugh and the boys looked at me with confusion.  When we were walking back to the RV, Elton asked me what made me laugh.

"The worker said that I had balls going twice" lucky for me Elton was recording they all started laughing.

"Is that true?" Colby asked.

"You'll never know" I smiled and walked away. When I turned the boys were doing 'hardcore parkour'. I watched and laughed from afar before going into the RV and sitting on my bed. I was on Twitter when the door opened I didn't bother to look at who it was. I soon found out though when someone sat on the bed next to me. "Hi, Colby"

"Hi" I briefly looked at him and smiled. Once my phone was in my pocket I started to talk to him. We had a long chat before the other boys came into the RV. 

"What were you lot doing?" I asked. 

"Harcore Parkour" Elton replied. I laughed at them.

"What were YOU two doing?" Sam asked.

"Talking" I replied bluntly. 

"Oh," they started whispering.

"You guys have names that are too similar BUT #Chloby?" Corey said. I rolled my eyes and so did Colby.

"Leave me alone. How many times do I have to say that I was asleep? It happens, ok?" they nodded but I knew it wouldn't stop. We all hung out for a few hours before we all went to sleep. "Stay over your side, Colby"

"Ok, ok!" we both lay down. The next morning I woke up to a million texts on my phone from the group chat.

Elton- It's happened! #Chloby!

Devyn- What do you mean?

Sam-