Pregnancies

(I'm about to skip hella far into the story because I'm excited for the sequel and have some plans, sorry but also not sorry)

One year (yes a whole year) and five months later

I had had a hunch for a while. Colby and I were talking when I had a feeling wash over me. I hadn't talked to anyone but instead, I'd gone to the store, came back and peed on a stick. Not just any stick but a pregnancy stick. I'd bought two so I took both and waited, pacing.

When I looked at them I saw positive. On both. I was pregnant again!! I covered my mouth in excitement. I'd also brought my camera, yes MY camera - I was a YouTuber now. I picked it up and started recording, remaining in that frozen state.

"Guys. Guys. I'm... I'm pregnant again" a smile grew on my face as I stared at the sticks. I pointed it at them then back at me. "OK so, since I've thought about this, I'd been creating a plan to tell Colby and everyone else at the same time. Basically I've got this box" I held it up. "That's the perfect size so, I'm going to put the stick in it and say I have an announcement when I go downstairs then, you'll see in a few weeks"

It'd been a few weeks. I even knew the likely sex of the baby as I'd been to the hospital. I quickly put the stick in the box, sliding it into my back pocket then texting the group, telling them that I had an announcement.

When I got to the game room, I saw Ali and Lu playing with Corey and Devyn. They were playfully smacking the adults then laughing about it. I smiled then leaned against the TV stand. Colby came down a couple of seconds later, picking up Ali, who I swear was his favourite, and sitting her on his lap. She slapped him lightly a couple of times, making us laugh.

I didn't want Lu to be on the floor so I picked her up, holding her at my side as I placed the camera in a good place to see everyone. Eventually Elton, Aaron, Evelyn - his girlfriend, Sam, Kat, and Kayla were in the room.

"Do you know about this anonymous announcement, Colby?" Elton asked as he shook his head.

"OK so, as you can see I have a camera and I'm not hiding that I have it. This isn't a prank, it's a genuine announcement" I looked at Colby and Ali in particular as they were making faces at each other. I smiled then snapped to reality. "Sooo... who wants to open the special present?" I asked, holding it up in my hand.

Kat pushed her hand into the air immediately. I laughed then threw it to her. "Can I open it secretly?" I nodded, taking the camera. She stood and walked to the entrance of the game room. She was slightly confused when she first opened it then it dawned on her. Her jaw dropped to the ground as she slammed it shut and ran to me, hugging me.
"For real?" I nodded.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"We want to know" Devyn said. Kat opened the box, facing it towards them. It took them a while to catch on but when they did, they all had very similar reactions.

I received hugs from everyone except Colby who was stood shocked with Ali in his arms. "Genuinely?" he asked. I nodded while smiling.

"Been to the hospital and everything"

"How'd you do that behind our backs?"

"The 'Kayla emergency'"

"You used me?!" she joked. We all laughed then Colby gave me a hug. I noticed Devyn tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and look shyly at the ground.

"Hey Dev?" I asked. "Can I speak with you?" she nodded so we walked to the living room. "Are you pregnant too?" I asked. The little, cute smile that grew on her face told me the answer. "Awe!" we hugged. "Corey know?"

"Yeah, I told him as soon as I found out"

"How far along are you?"

"A month"

"Me too!" OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN. "When are you going to tell everyone?"

"Well I know it's got to be soon because I'm beginning to show"

"That's cus you're a stick" I glanced at Luna. "Wanna hold her for some more practice?" she nodded as I passed her over. We walked back into the game room. I noticed the couple making heart eyes at each other.

Devyn and I gave birth in the same week. We helped each other with the babies. Alison and Luna were two by then and they were starting to run and climb up stairs. They'd also drawn a few scribbles but were starting to improve. When I came home with my new baby, they came up to me, hugging my legs and saying things like "Mommy miss" and "Why baby?" I had explained that this was their little brother.

I announced the name on YouTube, Instagram and to the roommates at the same time. Colby and I filmed a short video that we put on both of our channels and Instagram. We knew the roommates would see it. It said:

"Hey guys, that includes our roommates that don't even know the following information. I've recently given birth to this little cutie and we've figured out a name for him"

"Yes, as she said, we've been talking about names a lot lately and we'd come down to three. This is our third baby and it's a he, in case you didn't know."

"Daniel, Aiden and the name we've decided on were the finalists. Without further or do, this little fella's name is"

"Ethan" we both said at the same time.

"We like this name" Colby explained, "and although we like the others, Chloe said she preferred it out of the three so after a little time I agreed with her."

"So there you have it. We have three kids, twins girls Alison and Luna and little Ethan. If you guys were wondering, we are moving house soon so in the mean time he will stay in this room with us."

"Thanks for watching" we had ended the video there. A day later, articles upon articles were released about our children. We were actually moving soon-ish. The roommates all agreed that we'd all move out when me and Devyn's babies would start to need their own room.

Speaking of Devyn's baby, she had a little girl, Abbie Scherer. From the moment she was born she was adorable just like the three of my kids. I hoped that they'd be friends.

(I know so much was skipped but I really wanted to move the story on a bit. There will only be one more part for this story however sequel is going to happen. Tell me in the comments if you want me to release the final part tonight or tomorrow ❤️❤️)