Tour

It was the day Colby was going on tour. I was worried that I would constantly be waking Devyn up so we had sound proofed a room and tested it out. I woke up three nights in a row screaming and the others said they hadn't been able to tell. We had also sound proofed another room for Colby since he'd shout if I wasn't there. Sam said on the tour he'd just wear headphones. We had both figured out how to calm our selves down without each other.

I walked out of the room to see Colby talking to Sam by the front door. Sam saw me and smiled attracting Colby's attention. He sad something then walked over to me

"I already know there's no way I'm gonna get much sleep"

"I agree with that!" he chuckled. I peered and saw Sam had left. "How long?"

"Leaving now" I looked down.

"Good job no one's around" I smirked and pulled his face down, kissing him. He instantly kissed me back, placing his hands on my hips whilst I moved mine to his neck.

"Time to go" Sam said. I broke the kiss and gave Colby a short hug.

"Go meet your fans. Bye Sam!"

"Bye!" the door closed and I instantly felt the sadness. It washed over me like a huge wave. How was this even possible? How was it even possible to miss someone so much that you are so sad and depressed without them? I was snapped out of thought by Devyn.

"I can't even imagine how much you're gonna miss him" she gave me a hug. I felt a tear in my eye but I held it back. She pulled away and saw my eye was watery. "It's OK to cry, I know you're gonna miss him" I gave a small smile but went back into the soundproofed room and locked the door. I let the tears fall for at least an hour. My phone buzzed a few times but I ignored it until there were three in a row.

Devyn- She's gonna miss you more than you realize Colby

Sam- Yeah and the same for him to her

Elton- It's such a shame you guys have tour but at the same time it's good for yall to meet your fans.

Corey- I miss you two

Aaron- She's crying

Aaron- She hasn't stopped since he left

Aaron- I know this is gonna be hell on Earth for her

I completely agreed with Aaron. It will be and he's gonna be gone for three weeks. I sat on the makeshift bed and scrunched up my knees, buried my face into them, closed my eyes and rocked back and forth for a little while. The tears made my eyes sting so I laid down and went to sleep. Obviously I woke up screaming and I sat breathing in and out slowly until I was OK.

For the next three weeks I only slept and occasionally went to the bathroom. I had eaten very little but still looked the same. If I'm honest I didn't actually know that Colby was coming home today.

I decided that, for once, I'd leave the room and go to the kitchen where I grabbed some water. I sat at the table and drank it when I heard Devyn talking to someone.

"She's in her room... no she hasn't left since you did... I don't think she's been eating no... well she misses you!"

"I miss her too! Possibly more than she misses me" I heard his voice. I walked towards it and found everyone in the living room facing away from me.

"Talk of the devil" Sam said. I realised he was looking at me. Colby turned and saw me. I just stood in shock. My eyes started welling up with tears. I let them fall as he gave me a hug. I sniffled and closed my eyes, hugging him back and holding him tighter than I ever had.

"We'll leave you to it" They all left the room but I wasn't sure where they had gone.

After about a minute he pulled away. I saw the tears in his eyes too. We looked into each other's eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" I said.

"I'm pretty sure I do" we both let out a low chuckle and our faces got closer and closer. Our lips grazed but didn't completely touch. I decided to lean in and kiss him. I basically melted with my hands on his neck and his arms around my waist so we were stomach to stomach. He tightened his grip and lifted me up off of the ground which resulted in him instantly breaking the kiss and putting me down. "You're way too light"

"W-what?"

"How much have you ate?"

"Um, close to nothing" he sighed.

"I'll help you get back to normal" he gave me a sweet smile which made me return it.

"Why thank you" he pecked me and walked upstairs to his room. Inside there was a little dust on the tables. "I didn't think you were gone for that long" he chuckled and shut the door, locking it.

"Neither did I" we sat on his bed and talked. About his tour and about anything he'd missed which to be honest I'd missed too. At about eight I showered and changed into night clothes. I walked back into the room and shut the door.

"This will be my first full sleep in three weeks" I said lying next to him.

"Why are you so far? Come here" he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him, slipping his hands around my waist to pull me even closer. I let out a small giggle. After a few minutes I was asleep.

Sorry to keep you waiting b_bella9
I have finally finished this chapter. Hope you all enjoy.