Nursery

Sam had to put the babies in the car while Colby helped me out of the hospital. I couldn't walk too well and I hated it. I felt weak and tired. I got in the passenger seat as Sam climbed in the back. When I looked at him, I saw my two babies either side. I smiled. "A little tight back there, huh?" he just nodded.

"But it's worth it, look at them, they're so cute" I smiled more as Colby got in the seat next to me. The first thing he did was hold my hand then he started the car and we started to drive.
"By the way, I think that those girls are going to be so beautiful when they grow up because both of you are. Like, I know I got a girlfriend but I can appreciate your looks, Chlo" Colby smiled as I did.

"Thanks, Sam" he nodded as I leaned my head back.

I had officially been living in the mansion for about six weeks and we, by we I mean Kat and Devyn, had decorated the prop room. I hadn't even seen it yet. We knew it was quite far away from Colby's room, so we had made a mutual decision, that Colby had come up with, to ask Aaron if we could swap rooms. He agreed. To be honest, Aaron's room was a tiny bit bigger so it was a double bonus.

We finally reached the house so Colby and Sam got out. They got a car seat each and carried them inside. Colby came back out for me, helping me to walk up to the door.

"Chloe!" Corey yelled as he came downstairs. Colby closed the door as Corey ran over and helped me to a chair. "How are you?"

"Same as yesterday"

"So... tired?" I nodded and looked at my babies, who they'd put on the table in the car seats. Also who were being stared and awed at as Kat and Devyn stood there.

I tried to stand up, just able to do it but I was about to fall so Colby was there in a second, keeping me up.
"I need to go to sleep" I said. Elton came over and helped me up the stairs as Colby picked up both car seats gently, beginning to ascend the steps.

I was lying down when Colby came in. "Thanks man" they did that weird bro hug thing then Elton left.
"Alison is in pink and Luna is in purple. Kat and Devyn did a really good job in there, they've painted the walls grey, had a couple of things that compliment it like a fluffy carpet in the middle of the room and grey accents on the cribs, like a couple of pillows. One has pink blankets, pillows and two cuddly toys along with a little bow on the top and the other has purple of those things. The frames themselves of the cribs are white along with the door of the closet and the changing table, which is on top of a set of drawers that has diapers and stuff for them, I think the bottom drawer is toys, actually" I smiled at him as he was talking.
"What?" he asked, smiling back.

"You're going to be an amazing dad" you could almost see the sparkle in his eyes as he leaned down and gave me a quick peck.

"Goto sleep, you're tired. But you'll be an amazing mom" he smiled at me then walked to his desk, going on his laptop a moment but I didn't see him doing anything else since I closed my eyes.

I woke up later in the day. Colby had left and I could hear one of the babies crying. I got up and walked the best I could to get to her. As I walked into the nursery, I saw how beautiful it was. I walked over to the pink crib to see it was Alison who was crying. I took a breath and picked her up, sniffing her butt but she didn't smell so I walked to the drawers, with the baby in my arms, and searched until I found the formula - that was already ready - the nurses had given us. I quickly fed her and she stopped crying. As I was placing her back down, Colby walked in.

"Hey! You're awake. I was literally just coming up to help Alison"

"It's fine, she's been fed. We should probably try to keep them on the same schedule, yes?" he nodded so I walked to Luna's crib and picked her up, going to one of the drawers that was labelled her name - I'd gone through the drawers labelled Alison before - and gave her some of her formula, too. When I placed her back down, I noticed Colby watching me.