Vlogging

It'd been two days and the news about Colby having a pregnant girlfriend had spread everywhere.

I was getting some hate here and there but I didn't care, I was ignoring it because I had bigger matters on hand.

Colby had decided that along with his weekly vids, I'd be making some and would get any income they earned even though they were on his channel. They were just to talk about the pregnancy and, when they're born, the twins.

I was making my first today so I took his camera and walked into his room, away from everyone else.
"Hey guys, it's Chloe here. So, as you all now know, I'm pregnant with twins. Colby and I have decided that it'd be a good idea to have a little mini-series every week for me to talk about my pregnancy and experiences, for anyone who might be helped by this information" I shrugged and sat down. "So, here I am. I'm three moths pregnant with twins, they're kicking, I can actually feel it right now" I paused a moment, genuinely feeling the kicks.
"They're very lively, god knows what they'll be like when they're born" I chuckled to myself and stood up. "Shall we go see what Kat and Devyn think?" I walked to Sam's door and knocked, holding the camera low next to me.

"Yeah?"

"Heyyy Sam" I said as I opened the door.

"Heyyy preggo" I playfully glared at him then scanned the room.

"Is there a Kat nearby?" I lifted the camera to catch his face.

"A Kat? No, I don't think so. I think she's at work today"

"Kats work?!"

"Apparently so!" I laughed and left.

"Thaaaank youuuuu" with no luck there, I went to Devyn's room.
"Deeeevyyyn?" she opened the door and smiled at the camera.

"Yessss?"

"What do you think about me being pregnant?" she glanced at the camera then thought a second.

"Seriously or joke?"

"Either"

"Serious then. I think that you'll be a brilliant mother and Colby couldn't have picked a better woman"

"Aweeee" I gave her a hug, allowing the camera to see. "Thaanks"

"No problem" she slowly shut the door as I walked away, over to the hall to go back to Colby's room.

"So, that's what Devyn thinks, I'll ask Kat later and..."

"Is that preggo I hear?" Aaron yelled.

"Nope" I yelled back.

"LIES!" (if you remember when he said this in the past let me know the part name 😉) I laughed and walked out to the main hall.
"There's a camera!" he gasped dramamtically.

"Yes, there's a camera"

"Guys, do you want some advice?" he stared in the lens. "OK, if you're ever going on a trip and you need to wake up early, just give Chlo a call at..." he began actually saying my number.

"Anyways, I need to continue my video" I stopped recording and walked down the stairs, wondering if I could find someone. The moment my feet touched the floor, I noticed Corey and Colby in some weird cuddle-like position on the couch in the game room. I started recording again, pointing it at them and trying not to laugh.

"What's happening over here?" I asked, walking over.

"Friendly cuddling" I laughed, unable to hold it. The guys' eyes flicked up, spotting the camera and moving away from each other in a panic. "I mean, were playing video games" Colby corrected, picking up a controller.

"Looked like it" I nodded while smiling. I'd actually never seen them doing that. I pointed the camera back at my face, walking to the garage, where I found Elton and Circa.

"Hey, preggo" ignoring his comment, I looked at the lens.

"Incase you haven't noticed, I've been called preggo for a while" I then pointed the camera at Elton as Circa left his side and sat at my feet. "Hey circle" I leaned down, petting her.

"She more loyal to you, now"

"That's why I came in here"

"To steal my dog?"

"No, to get my bodyguard. Come on" I patted my leg as we left the garage, Circa following without any other instruction. We went out back. I started talking about pregnancy and the scans when I noticed a figure in the viewfinder. I decided to ignore it until arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey," Colby said, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Hi," I smiled and leaned my head back, allowing him to peck my lips.

"Whatcha talking about?"

"The baby scans" his eyes flicked to Circa, who suddenly came over. She started to growl at Colby so he backed away. I pointed the camera at the dog as Colby took another step back, she stopped growling and sat at my feet. I laughed and pointed the camera at Colby's sad face.

"I can't even come near you when Circa's around because she's so protective"

"That's also a good thing, though" he nodded in agreement then sat down near me. Circa started watching his every move.
"I kinda like this vlogging thing, you know" I turned off the camera, handing it to Colby and sitting on the floor next to Circa, who still watched him like he was a terrorist with a gun.

"Yeah? Maybe you should make a channel?"

"I don't know, we'll stick with your channel for now then we'll see"

"Circa!" Elton called. She looked at me then him. "Come on! Walks!" she stayed still so I decided to step in and help.

"Go on Circa!" she ran to Elton excitedly. I took the opportunity to go to Colby. He took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

"There's this house and it's going to be in the market right when we need it, in a few years, I think it was one or two and, I was thinking, if you wanted to have a look at it or see if we could reserve it for when the girls are a little older...?"

"You've been looking?"

"Yeah" I smiled, it was sweet knowing just how much he cared.

"We'll see what happens but it sounds like a bargain" he smiled back at me and leaned on the wall behind us.

"What a life we live, eh?" I laughed.

"Where'd that come from?" he shrugged.

"I don't know"

"I've noticed you've 'been thinking' quite a lot lately"

"Yeah, since you told me about our babies, it's kind of made me think more about my future"

"Me too, Colbs, me too"