Let's Go

"I know we aren't in New Zealand buut we are on a mountain. I wanted us to go somewhere that at least somewhat resembled the place we had our first kiss"

"This is right up your alley, anyway. Because it's illegal to go up to the actual sign and I'm guessing we're going anyway?"

"Well there's not much stopping us" Colby grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a security barrier, which we quickly jumped over and ran up the large hill. Once we reached the top, the view really hit me; it was so beautiful.

"Wow" I sat down and stared at the city.

"Beautiful, huh?"

"Stunning"

"As pretty as you"

"Wow, so original" I smiled at him to find he was already looking at me.

"Well, at least it's true" I smiled wider at him.

"I never thought I'd say this but thanks for stalking me in order to find out what my birthday is. Today has already been great"

"You haven't had your second present yet!" I looked confused until he leaned in and kissed me: I smiled and kissed back. A small peck later, he was speaking again. "I'm glad you've enjoyed today so far because this party is going to be even better!"

"Let's hope so"

"Come on, let's get something to eat then we'll regroup with the others"

"OK" we walked - holding hands - back to his car in which we drove to Tender Greens. I was eating when some fans of Colby walked up to us; I said hi and smiled before they took a photo with him, then something unexpected happened.

"Can we have a photo with Chloe?" they asked, I looked up at the sound of my name.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind" Colby said with a smile then sat where he was before. I took a photo with them and finally sat down.

"Well that was unexpected"

"Not really, the comments on the TFIL videos are all positive if they're about you. The fans love you"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not! Look" he took out his phone and typed a couple things before turning it to face me; most of the comments were positive and people really seemed to like me.

"Sorry for doubting you"

"It's fine, ready to go?" I shoved a last piece of chicken in my mouth and nodded as I got up.

"Yup" once I had my bag on my shoulder we started to walk to his car. "Part of me wishes we could hold hands in public"

"Why can't we?"

"We aren't official to the fans"

"And?"

"And that means someone might see us and tell everyone"

"Overthinkingggg" he said as he grabbed my hand, I reluctantly left it there as we continued to walk. When we got back to the house, everyone was waiting.

"Hey lovebirds, the party is at seven" Sam said as he walked from the stairs to the kitchen.

"That means we have six hours, better start getting ready in two!" Devyn shouted.

"It doesn't take me four hours to get ready Devyn!" I replied.

"Not normally but it will today, meet me in my room in two hours sharp. Be showered with dry hair, no makeup and in comfy clothes. Getting dressed is last"