24 Weeks

2 Months, 3 Weeks and 4 Days later...
(BTW sorry I skip such big chunks, I just think that the story may get boring)

I. Have. Been. Pregnant. For. TWENTY FOUR WEEKS and man am I moody. I keep having an attitude towards my friends but I don't mean to, it just happens.

I laid on the bed thing for my scan. I could see the actual outlines on the babies, like, they were right there! Just as I was leaving, the doctor reminded me that we had an appointment at 35 weeks.

When I arrived at home, I went straight to my/Colby's room. I was in the process of officially moving in. I laid down on the bed, closing my eyes. A moment later, someone came in the room.

"Chloe?"

"Hm?" I answered, opening my eyes and looking at Colby with his phone camera pointed in my direction.

"What are you doing?"

"Lying down" it sounded more like a whine and I laid on my back.

"Are the babies asleep in there?" he asked, placing a comforting hand on my stomach. Two kicks followed.

"Not anymore" I smiled and he put his phone down, typing some things then turning it off. My phone buzzed with the notification that he'd tagged me in his story. I checked to see the video and the words 'My baby momma at 24 weeks ❤️❤️'.

"How did the scan go?"

"Good, I saw them, they're almost fully developed and the doctor doubly confirmed that they were girls"

"I can't believe it. You're so pregnant"

"Don't remind me" I placed both hands on my bump, which was huge now.

"Hey, they're both the most important things in our lives now, it's time for celebration" he smiled comfortingly at me, holding one of my hands.

"I know, I know"

"You're getting more love than hate, by the way" I hadn't been on social media for a while. Still occasionally doing the videos but not actually posting or checking anything.

"Am I?" I asked, surprised. That wasn't like Colby's fans...

"Yeah. I think it's because you're pregnant, they don't wanna hate. Most of the haters are just attention seeking anyway so they don't actually hate the youtubers or celebrities" he shrugged.

"I don't like how logical and mature you're being" he lightly slapped my arm, smiling. "What was that f..." I stopped talking when Kayla came into the room.

"Hey, preggo" she teased.

"Don't call me that" I snapped but she paid no attention, they were used to it by now.

"How was the scan?"

"I saw the babies. They're really far along. I have another appointment at 35 weeks"

"Why then?"

"It's the most common time for twins to be born"

"Ohhh" she kneeled on the floor next to the bed. "Are you tired?"

"Very" she smiled, gently rubbing my arm.

"Have a nap, I'll leave you alone" as she was walking out, I noticed Brennen waiting outside. I was about to say something but he shook his head pointing to Colby. I forgot that he didn't know. Were they still sneaking around? The door closed so I shuffled a tiny bit, closing my eyes. After a little while, I heard a camera snap.

"Delete it" a moment of silence.

"But you look so cute"

"Show me" I opened my eyes for just a second. "OK, fine" a few more minutes go by and I'm asleep.

I'm cutting this one really short BECAUSE I want to know if you want me to write to the babies being born or wait a bit. Your choice, let me know in the comments or message me privately. Xxx❤️❤️❤️