Not Much More To Say

Kat- When are we going to film another video?

Devyn- Yeah, I've been excited to film one for a little while

Alex- Same and, as the leader, Chloe should be organising a new meet up

Me- Who put me as leader?

Alex- You came up with the idea of filming together

Me- That just makes me founder

Devyn- Be the damn leader!

Kat- Oh yeah, quick question, how's your mother?

Me- She's definitely weak but we don't have much more information

Alex- I hope she will be OK

Devyn- Yeah, same

Kat- Me too

Me- Yeah and me

I turned my phone screen off, slipping off of the bed I had been sleeping on. Colby still asleep, I was as quiet as possible - eventhough he's a heavy sleeper - as I walked into the bathroom. I ran the shower, letting it warm up whilst I washed my face. While brushing my teeth, I stuck my finger under the warm water: perfect.

I had stepped out of the shower, now standing in front of the mirror; my clothes on, my hair dry and my makeup still non-existent. Shuffling sounded from the main room, so I poked my head out of the bathroom door. Colby sat up with his fingers rubbing circles on his eyes, clearly tired.

"Go back to sleep if you're tired"

"No, no I'm fine" he smiled as I had yesterday, with struggle hidden beneath. I nodded, accepting his choice, and walked out of the bathroom - moving out of the way for him to get ready.

I had run out of things to do on my phone. Colby was still showering, or at least the water was still running, and I had gone on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, even YouTube, just to find something to reply to or check out but there was nothing. I sighed then heard the water turn off, my head looked towards the bathroom - listening intently. He used the hair dryer and, seconds later, exited the bathroom, sitting next to me.

"How'd you get changed so quickly?" I asked causing a puzzled expression to form on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"You only just turned off the water"

"Oh!" his face became amused, "I normally change while the shower is still running" now I was puzzled so I showed it by narrowing my eyes and furrow ing my eyebrows. "It's not that weird"

"Yes it is!" I argued.

"I don't think so" his face turned to innocent and he stuck his bottom lip out like a toddler, as I made eye contact with him, neither of us could handle the situation so we burst out laughing.

"So, we have one more night here, I suggest we have a look around Florida some more then we visit my mom for at least an hour"

"That sounds good"

"But not as good as breakfast" I looked towards the ceilings as though in thought. He chuckled so I turned my face to his amused one. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just adorable"

"Why thanks" I felt the blush on my cheeks so I turned my face away. "I'm going to get my shoes on then get breakfast, coming?" he smiled and nodded, standing up as I did.

We had been walking around the nearby town for at least an hour. My feet were beginning to fight against my will to keep my mind busy on the surrounding area.

"Hey, so, do you want to go to the hospital yet or do you want to keep walking?" Colby squeezed my hand which had been attached to his for the entire time.

"I'd say hospital, just to keep my mind busy" a slight nod towards a cab parked nearby, led us to the back seat.

"Where to, miss?"

"The hospital, please"

"No problem" the car began to move as I took a deep breath.

We had been talking for two hours when the doctor popped his head round the door.

"Hi, miss Rose, may I speak with you?"

"Of course, excuse me, mom" I smiled kindly, the smile returned to me from the two different people in the room. I stepped out the door, closing it in fear of either of them hearing the conversation.

"Good and bad news" my face lit up but I knew there was bad news.

"I know you have not given us any symptoms however based on your mother's case, you do not have this illness however you would pass it onto any children you have - unless male, of course"

"Oh, right. Thanks, doc"

"No problem, let me know if anything unusual happens"

"I will" he walked away whilst I stepped through the door.

"What was that about?" Colby asked with a slither of interest in his expression.

"Just asking me how you're doing, mom"

"I hope you said I was fine"

"Something like that" I sat back down, Colby leaning back in relaxation.

We had returned to the hotel room and I had laid down on the bed with my phone in front of me, checking through Instagram and Snapchat along with Twitter if a notification popped up. I sat up, cross-legged, with my phone attached to my face.

"Hey, weirdo. I thought you'd fell asleep" my face re-directed itself towards the voice, eventually my eyes locked on Colby sitting in a chair in the corner of the room.

"No, I was just looking at my social medias"

"That reminds me, when are you going to record a new video with Kat, Devyn and Alex?" he had an interested expression so I took a deep breath.

"Soon"

"Ok, good because the fan girls and boys are waiting" now my expression was puzzled. "Every one loved your last video"

"I don't know about loved..."

"Seriously" he smiled and walked over to me, leaning beside me with his phone pointed in my direction. I looked at the comments that were excited about our 'Animal Squad' video.

"Ok, maybe they liked us" he pulled his phone away, slipping it into his pocket, rolling his eyes. "What?"

"Have some self confidence!"

"I have a little..."

"Then you need more. In my opinion, you are a beautiful, lovable, kind, caring, organised human being who I'm absolutely crazy about" my cheeks flushed. "And there's not much more to say" I knew I was bright red from his words and he knew he meant to do that to me.

"Th-thanks" my smile was weak, though. He took one look before leaning in, I responded instantly by doing the same thing. When he pulled away, my smile was huge.

"Thought that'd work" he teased so I nudged his arm.