Experiment

It's 6 pm and Colby and I are hanging out. We have been talking about the other roommates for a while. Sometimes Sam would come in while we're talking about him but other times someone else would and join us in making fun (obviously not malicious).

"What do you think about Elton?"

"Uncle Elton or as a boss?"

"hmm both"

"Ok. Uncle Elton is a very good friend and I think he needs to give himself more credit"

"And boss Elton?"

"He tends to do most of the stuff I was hired to do so he is a laid-back boss. Plus we're friends so it's a good job"

"How about me?"

"What are my thoughts on you?"

"Yeah" he smirked a little.

"Well, I think you are very cute" I tapped a finger on his right shoulder "very sweet" I tapped on his other shoulder with my other hand "quite funny" I put my leg on top of his "down to earth" I put my other leg on his "and a brilliant boyfriend" as I said that I moved myself onto his lap looking down at him smiling. He returned the smile.

"Oh, really?" he asked still smiling wide.

"Yes," I leaned down, closing my eyes. When our lips connected it was like the first time. When fireworks flew. I moved my arms from his shoulders to around his neck. We didn't make out for long as Sam walked in. Before we pulled away I heard a photo be taken.

"Sorry guys had to. Anyway, Colby, we're going to Queen Mary tonight and unless Chloe is OK without you now I suggest she comes too" I looked from one to the other.

"Why not? It'll be some fun"

"I don't really want you to g..."

"What time do we leave?" I turned to Sam cutting Colby off. "Oh and who's going?"

"Us three and we're meeting up with Kaz and Moe (I think that's right). We're leaving at eight"

"Ok, I'll get some stuff together"

"Alright, see you later" he gave a small smile before shutting the door.

"I don't want you to come"

"Rude"

"You know what I mean"

"I do but I don't want to wake up the whole house or Alex so tough, I'm coming" I gave him a cheeky smile and grabbed the essentials that were already here.

"It's so flattering that you can't sleep without me" I knew he was being cheeky now.

"It's not like you mind is it?"

"No, but what about when I go on tour and stuff?"

"If I can't come with you then we'll figure something out, don't worry" I finished getting some things together and checked my phone.

Sam-