Ending To The Night

I was laying down, on my phone, when the door opened and Colby walked in. He shut the door - locking it - before sitting next to me.

"Did Elton scare you off?" he asked.

"Kind of"

"What did he say"

"He was actually just being really wise"

"Ahh, wise old Elton" he said as I placed my phone on the table.

"So, I think that I don't want another birthday"

"Why?"

"I just don't like being the center of attention and that's all I was today. I mean, I did have fun and it was nice to get presents but at the same time..."

"I get why you wouldn't like it but you had fun"

"Yes..."

"So, you don't mind that much" he was smug so I playfully rolled my eyes. "Rude!" I laughed at him and sat up.

"Seriously though, thank you for the bracelet and amazing trip up the mountain. I really did enjoy it"

"No problem, what do you want to do now?"

"Hmm" I looked up and put a finger to my chin. "Hooow about a nice movie?"

"With everyone or just us?"

"Just us"

"OK, let me set it up"

"OK" I shuffled to the wall-side of the bed and lay back down - this time under the covers. It wasn't long before Colby came and sat by me, placing the laptop between us; we searched through the movies until we found one that neither of us had watched and that looked good. I watched the screen intently but, because of my good peripheral vision, I saw Colby was watching me rather than the movie. "Watch the movie, Colby. My face doesn't have different characters"

"But your face is cuter"

"Thanks" I turned to face him and gave him a peck, however before I could turn back to the movie, he put his hand on the back of my head - pulling me back in. I smiled at the gesture and returned the kiss. He broke it and sat up, pausing the movie and placing the laptop on the floor. "What are you doi..." I was cut off by him hovering over me; I squealed and giggled as he gave me another kiss. ...what do you think happened? Never mind it's a given

The next morning I woke up in Colby's shirt, I smiled and sat up - looking back at him - he was fast asleep so I got out of bed and stretched. I decided to go to the gym so I changed into some workout clothes and took my phone and keys. As I was walking out of the house, I noticed Sam in the living room - I took a closer look to see Gabe was with him.

"You noticed?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, he has changed dramatically since the last time I saw him"

"Well, she really makes him happy"

"I wish I had that"

"What?"

"Happiness"

"You do! Your brother is Colby Brock!"

"I know that, I mean with a girl. Someone who makes me so happy that I change even when she isn't with me. You know, the light in the darkness"

"You jealous of what Colby has?"

"A little but I don't act on jealousy"

"That's a good thing" I added myself into this conversation; both turned to look at me. "I'm sure you'll find the right girl, she's out there somewhere" I smiled and went to leave but walked backwards. "Tell Colby I'll be back in a bit"

"OK, will do" 

"Thanks" I left in my car and walked to the treadmills first, after half an hour, I got back off: going over to a mat in the corner. I did sit-ups and push-ups - fifty each - before finally doing twenty one-arm push-ups. I walked back to my car and checked my phone.

Colby- Where'd you go?

Me- Gym, coming back soon

Colby- You could have woke me up

Me- I'd have felt bad

Me- Anyway see you soon

Colby- See you x

Me- Bye x

I started to drive, watching the roads carefully as to not get in a car crash. I watched as streets went by, as people walked their dogs or drove their cars, as lights changed and bikes whizzed by. So many people, with different jobs, families, ethnicities, backgrounds, personalities, so many people and yet so little remembered by over sixteen people (made up but probably not that far off) it was shocking.

I finally pulled up to the house, locking the car door and unlocking the front, I finally made it inside. I heard a few different voices coming from the living room.

"Never Have I Ever dated someone in this room" Aaron said as he smirked, I purposely walked in.

"Put a finger down, Colby" I said walking to a chair to watch them film.

"Dammit" he muttered, Corey also put a finger down and so did Sam as Devyn and Kat were sitting together in the room. They continued to play until Elton was out followed by Colby. I got up and walked to the kitchen where I found a random tennis ball so I threw it at Colby - it hit his leg. "Ooooow"

"Soorry" I smiled innocently. 

"It's OK" he returned the smile and turned to face the others. I got the ball back so i went outside to throw it around - Devyn and Kat followed.

Devyn accidentally threw the ball into the neighbour's back garden so I stood on the shed and was about to jump over when Colby walked outside.

"What are you doing?"

"Devyn threw the ball over the fence - see you in a sec" I hopped over and grabbed the ball - throwing it over the fence and jumping back up onto the shed. Then hopping down to the ground. 

"Thanks for getting the ball back" Devyn said with a smile as she picked it up and started to throw it up in the air - attempting to catch it afterwards... and failing. One time I caught it instead so I didn't hand it back to her. "Give the ball!"

"Give me a good reason to give it back"

"You love me?"

"True, but not enough"

"I will tell Colby every single secret I know about you"

"There's nothing to hide"

"I will... give you a hug?"

"Good enough" she gave me a hug so I handed the ball back. Kat was sat on her phone so I joined her, watching her liking, replying and retweeting. "Look at that post" I pointed to a tweet.

"It says (at) Katrina I saw (hash tag) Chloby holding hands! Confirmation?! Uh oh, looks like you've been caught" she said in a joking way. Devyn walked over and looked.

"Who said that?"

"(at) spoopyscaryskeletons, with the username of Send shivers down your spine. Omg I want that account!"

"Can we stay on focus please" I said while glancing at the door. There stood all the guys, looking like goofs just standing and staring with cameras... so also vlogging.