Sexes Reveal

I woke up to the usual. As I was sitting up, though, I felt the arm draped around my waist tighten. My head whipped in Colby's direction to see he was awake. "You could have said something rather than scaring me" I smiled and laid back down, facing him.

"I know but I was just thinking"

"What about?"

"The babies. Where are they going to live? I mean you have a two bedroom apartment that might be OK for their younger years but we don't have enough rooms here for that"

"It depends on if we're going to stay in the house or not. No matter what, I think you should, it's quite important to your career"

"But you..." he touched my stomach, "and they, are more important"

"Colbs, one room is fine for their younger years so, if we could live here together, with the roommates too, for a little bit then we can think about moving another time" he smiled and nodded. I felt a kick somewhere near the top so I flinched. He directed his eyes to my bump, feeling the top and widening his eyes when they kicked again.

"They're so active" he said, smiling. I laughed quietly.

"Yes they are, and we need to be too because we have a video to film AND a party later" he nodded as we both got up. I changed into something a little bit nicer, rushing downstairs.
"Hi Sam," I said as I skipped to the kitchen for something to eat.

"Hi, you're in a happy mood, huh?" he smirked so I rolled my eyes.

"Not for whatever reason you're thinking, the babies are kicking" his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah" as though on cue, I felt a kick. "Wanna feel?" he nodded and walked over. The moment he touched my stomach there was a small kick.

"Woah! That's insane" he stepped away, pulling out his phone. A moment later, Kat came running down the stairs.

"They're kicking?" she asked, excited. I laughed and nodded, gesturing toward my stomach. She ran and felt it. Once again the babies kicked. She gasped loudly. "DEVYN! OR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FEEL CHLOE'S BABIES KICKING COME DOWN NOW!"

"THEY'RE MINE TOO" Colby yelled back.

"BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE PUSHING THEM OUT OF YOUR VAGINA IN SIX MONTHS ARE YOU?" Devyn yelled as she came down the stairs. I was almost dying of laughter. The babies were very active today, kicking even when no one was touching my bump. Everyone came down to feel, more or less one by one. When I half-laid down on the couch, Circa laid her head on my belly, whining quietly. When Colby tried to approach me, she started to growl.

"Circa never growls" Elton mumbled to himself but I heard and so did the people in the room.

"She's just protecting the babies" Amanda said while smiling.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You, too" she waved her hand and walked away. It was almost time for the party, we were just waiting on Brennen and Kayla.

After a while, there were a few knocks. "TIME FOR THE PARTY!!" Brennen yelled, "sorry we're late"

"It's fine" I smiled and lead them out back.

"I'll be right back, going to grab the camera" Colby whispered in my ear as he ran upstairs.

"Where's Colby?" Sam asked when I got to the back garden where two balloons were tied to a heavy object and resting on the ground.

"We've announced us and the babies, he's recording this and it's going up tomorrow"

"Oh, for real?" Corey asked as I nodded. Circa had followed me outside and seemed to watch my every move. I think she'd figured out I was pregnant. Colby came out and handed the camera to Elton.

"Can you film?" he asked and Elton nodded, turning it on.
"OK guys, so these two balloons contain the colour for the sexes of our babies and the only other people that know are Devyn, Kat, and, obviously, the doctor" he explained. Devyn handed me and Colby separate pins.

"As there's two of us and two babies, we'll pop the balloons at the same time and see what happens then" I smiled at the camera.

"You ready?" he whispered so I nodded.

"Everyone, count down!"

"100... 99" Brennen yelled. I laughed but shook my head.

"From three" Colby added to my earlier statement.

"Oh" Elton turned the camera on his face.

"Three" they all counted.
"Two" oh my god
"One" here goes
"Pop!" we both hit the balloons at the same time. Pink glitter fell from both, covering both of our heads. Girls. They were girls. THE DREAM.

"Oh my god, that's from the dream" Colby whispered as everyone cheered.

"I know" I whispered back and smiled.

"Congrats guys!!" everyone engulfed us in a hug. I took the camera from Elton as everyone pulled away.

"So there you have it, guys. I'm having..."

"We" Colby corrected. I glared at him playfully.

"WE are having twin girls. Oh my god, that's gonna be so much easier for me" I looked at the girls. "And you guys. We're gonna relate to them and you guys can do their makeup and stuff when they're older" the girls smiled at me as I looked back at the camera.
"Although, something tells me I have a pregnancy-long companion" I said, leaning down and pointing the camera at Circa who was sitting at my feet.

"She wouldn't even let me near you earlier" Colby said, frowning.

"Awe, she just wants to protect the twins" I turned to Circa, "don't you" I petted her head for a few moments, letting Elton take the camera back. "Follow me and watch Circa" I walked inside and she followed, right under my feet. When I laid down on the couch she jumped up and leaned her head on my belly again like before.

"That's so cute" Kat was looking at me with heart eyes. I smiled at her right as I heard the snap of a camera. My eyes flicked to Colby, who was pulling his phone away from pointing it at me. He typed something then put his phone away. A moment later, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out to see Colby had tagged me in a post.

 I pulled it out to see Colby had tagged me in a post

(Use your imagination. That dog would be Circa and she'd have a cute dress on and be smiling at Kat off camera.)

'All will become clear in tomorrow's video'

I looked at the post, liked it then put my phone away.
"Circa doesn't even do that with me" Elton whined; Amanda rubbed his shoulder comfortingly. I petted Cica's head and sat up, making her shuffle a bit but still stay by my side.

"Well, that was fun, you're having girls!!" Devyn exclaimed. "It was so hard hiding that from everyone but Kat for a day" I laughed and stood up.

"I know how you feel" I mumbled. Because I did, I'd kept these babies a secret for so long but hadn't told Colby. The one other person who should know.