I'm in Naruto?!

Ann's POV 

Hi there, mah name is Ann! And currently, I am sitting in my room watching Naruto cuz it's freaking awesome! 

Okay, I'll admit it. I didn't watch the whole Naruto seasons or the movies, they're too many! 

So, I guess I'm not a 'full' Narutard. 

But! That doesn't mean I can't call myself a fan of the anime! 

For now, I was in the episode where Naruto was trying to cut a leaf using his chakra. I guess I'm this far in the anime. I mean, I'm just shocked at how quick I was in watching Naruto that I've made it to Naruto Shippuden already. 

"WHOO!! YOU GO BOII!!" I fist-bumped the air and screamed at the TV as I munched on my popcorn. 

I snuck a small glance at the time on my clock. It was almost 1:00 A.M. Have I been watching for 1 whole day and +1 hour!? Geez, sometimes I need self-control when watching anime. 

I watched the clock for a long time before sighing, deeply, and turning off the TV. 

Ughh, why did I have to have school tomorrow?? 

Feeling miserable, I lousily got off the couch. Knowing I had to stop watching anime was like a stab to the heart, and knowing that I had school the next day just makes it a whole lot worse.

My body lazily dragged itself towards the bathroom, and automatically reached out to take a toothbrush from my mirror cabinet. I watched un-amused as I slowly squirted toothpaste onto my toothbrush. It was very satisfying, but at the moment, I was too depressed to care. 

I started brushing my teeth with a still un-amused look on my face. At this moment, I also took the time to take a peek at my appearance, I mean, since there's a mirror in front of me, it's kind of hard NOT to look at yourself.

And-- Oh my Jashin, I am hideous.

Okay, since I'm not good with describing appearances, imagine the most beautiful girl out there, then downgrade her by 100%, that's me.

Blood-shot eyes that held nothing but exhaustion and a messed up- hairdo. What a perfect appearance for an otaku such as I.

*step*

*step* 

*step* 

Those footsteps... I froze for a moment and listened closely until it came to a stop. Breathing was not an option right now, this could be one of those dangerous moments you could have in life. The footsteps then came back, only this time, in a faster and aggressive and scary and traumatizing-

"Ann! You better not be watching anime by the time I'm in your room! Or else--" Uh, oh, Mom's coming! 

I dashed out the bathroom, not noticing the, oh so obvious wire. My feet made contact with it making me trip, and head towards the TV, that just happened to be turned on. 

Didn't I off it earlier?

I let out a small whimper and held my hands out in an attempt to break my fall. I thought I was going to crash into it and break it, but that didn't exactly happen. 

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come, but it didn't, instead, when I had opened my eyes again, I found myself floating in the air as my room was vanishing around me. Even the sound of my Mom's footsteps had vanished.

What's happening..?! 

I was just floating peacefully for a minute or two when suddenly this strong gust of wind hit from behind me and I was flying at such a fast rate, that if you took a photo of me, it'll look like I got skinned.