School

Ann's POV
I couldn't see anything, it was all black. Though, I was able to hear a door opening and closing every once in a while. And this was the FIFTH time!

I mentally groaned.

Can you open and close the door more quietly?!

I stirred a bit, trying to open my eyes. They felt as if they were glued, it made it a bit hard for me to open them.

"Doctor, how is she?" I heard a voice. "She's in a stable condition now. Don't worry, Kakashi," the 'Doctor' replied.

Whaatt? Kakashi's here? Das so sweeeet!

I'm guessing I'm in the hospital right now. Cuz there's a doctor over here! I slowly opened my eyes. My sight was blurry, and I felt like I haven't slept for years!

"B-Bakasheee?" I muttered, propping myself on my elbows.  I heard footsteps come closer to me. "Ann! You're okay!" I heard his voice. He sounds relieved.

I felt someone sit at the end of the hospital bed, making it creak slightly. I snapped my fingers, weakly.

"Ah-a! Nawone can beat dis marshmallow queen!" I said, sassily. My sight slowly adjusted, and I was able to see properly.

Kakashi had a somewhat relieved and worried expression on his face.

"Ann... where have you been?" He asked, with a worried tone. He had the face of an already broken man. I felt bad.

My mouth gaped open, I wasn't sure what to say.

What did he mean?

"Bakashi... what are you talking about?" I stated, confused. "I never left.."

Kakashi's POV
What?

"Ann, you've been gone for a long time.." I mumbled. Her eyes widened. "I-I swear I never left!" She stated, shocked.

"I-I was talking to Gramps--then.." She tried to explain but I immediately stopped her. This might sound weird, but there's something going on here. Something suspicious.

"Ann, we'll have to talk to the Hokage.." I stated, getting off the bed. She does the same as she adjusted her Kimono. "Well, what're we waiting for? Le'go!" She said, holding my arm slightly.

I made a few hand signs, teleporting us to Lord Third's office.

"A-Ann?!" Lord Third exclaimed, shocked. "Kakashi! What's going on here?" He questioned, confused. His gaze was on Ann, who was waving at him, excitedly.

"Wassup Lord Third?!" She slurred.

The Hokages face= 😲

He stood up from his chair, walking around his desk. "Ann! Where have you been?!" He said, walking towards us.

Ann let go of my arm. "I dunnnoo.." She said, with a weird tone.

Lord Third and I deadpanned.

'Same old Ann...' we both thought, at the same time.

"But Ann--"

"Lord Third! It's Naruto again!" a Jounin yelled as he slammed open the door.

The Hokage grumbled, "What did he do this time?"

"He did something to the stone faces of the Hokages," the Jounin replied. "He vandalized them!"

Anns POV
OHH MAH JASHHIINN.

NARUTTTOO!!!

I mentally fangirled while the Hokage and the Jounin were having a conversation about what Naruto did.