Issue's

Ann's POV
"This is a waste of time!" Hidan growled. "I'd rather do something else than this."

It's been a verrry long time since the start of this ritual thing and yet my beast hasn't come out yet.

Straaaangggeee...

"He's right. We should even be finished by now," Kakuzu pointed out as he sighed deeply. Surely he had better things to do like count money or steal someone's heart for his own priorities. You know, the normal stuff.

A deep sigh slowly came out of Pein. He was getting stressed, and a tad bit impatient. "Alright. Stop!" He commanded.

The ritual then abruptly came to a stop and BAAM! just like that, no more pain (LOLOLOL) for me!!

I heard footsteps walk closer to me. "Don't think you're free just yet, brat."

Can you guess who dat is? Drum roll, please!!

It's Sasori!! But of course, everyone knew that.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair. "I can't wait to turn you into a lifeless doll," He whispered close to my ear, making me shiver.

"Sasori, you'll be in charge of her for this week. Then next week will be Itachi," Pein informed.

A deep chuckle was heard from Sasori as I felt strings wrap itself around my waist.

"Don't worry Pein. I'll treat with as much care as I would give anyone."

"Yeah. That is if you did treat anyone with care, bastard," Hidan scoffed.

I felt a pull on both my wrists and feet, the strange sensation made me unconsciously stand up on my own two feet, like a puppet.

"Get lost, Hidan," Sasori spat as he started leading me towards wherever he wants me to go.

"This is a rule for everyone," Pein announced right before Sasori was about to exit the room. "Don't kill her unless told by me."

Sasori walked me through a dark hallway with only a small candlelight to guide us.

It's so weeiirrdd!!

I wanna escape from this guy but at the same time, I don't.
And No! I'm not falling in love!

Well, I kind of did like Sasori back in my world. But it was sort of like that 'love' I would give to my anime husbands And since my anime husbands aren't real, I didn't take the 'love' seriously.

So now that he's actually here and in front of me...

An evil smirk slowly came to my face without me noticing. Though Sasori took notice of it, and he did not look happy. I guess he wanted me to feel scared or something since I was under his "care".

"Oi! What the hell are you smirking about?!" he questioned, annoyed.

I turned to look at him. "Hueheuehe.." I couldn't keep in the evil giggles. His eyes narrowed as he just blankly stared at me, confused and unamused.

"Aheuehue!! AHAHAHAAHA!!"

Sasori blinked, "What the hell...?"

"AREAREAREAREAREARE--" His fist came in contact with my forehead, harshly.

"Tch. So noisy," Sasori remarked as he punched me again, making me slowly see black spots.

The strings that Sasori had on me, made me stable and unable to move away.

"You know.." I breathed in and out. "I can imagine my friend in the distance just screaming, KO!!"

"I don't care about that," The strings that bound me tightened slightly. "Now. Move."

My body couldn't control itself, and I was forced to keep walking until we reached by a door.

"Get in," Sasori stated, or more like commanded.

He pushed me in, the impact made me trip slightly. I turned around and saw a sadistic grin on Sasori's face.

"This is where you'll be staying now, little puppet."

Oh hell no!!

Cliffhanger