Chapter 27

HELLO FELLOW PEOPLE! PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A WHOLE LOT OF CRINGE!

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Ann's POV
"You.. wanna train with me?" Naruto repeated while I nodded. "If you don't mind, that is," I stated. I really wanted to train with him since I didn't really have much time for him. I mean, I guess I've been pretty busy lately...

"Of course-ttebayo!" He beamed. "I'll show you some of my awesome skills! You'll be so impressed!"

Heh, I always was impressed by you, Naruto...

Timeskip
"Ne ne, Ann Shisuta!" Naruto poked me on the arm as an out-stretched grin was plastered on his face. "Could you teach me that jutsu from the Chunin Exam?"

Jutsu..? What's he talking about?

I narrowed my eyes. "Which jutsu?" I questioned. Oh shoot, I'm not the one who's supposed to teach him about the Rasengan! Oh well, can't do anything about it now...

"The one where you go 'Rasengan!!', it was so cool-ttebayo!!" He stated as sparkles filled his eyes. "Please teach me that, Ann Shisuta!!" I should've known it would be that jutsu... UGHHH, WHY DID I DO THE RASENGAN IN THE EXAM ANYWAY?!

I held my hands out as Naruto had started going a bit closer. "Okay, okay! I'll teach you!" I said, trying to maintain some distance between us. Not that I didn't like being close to him, it's just he was a bit too close for my liking.

"All right!" Naruto grinned as he suddenly grabbed my hand. "I know just who to go to!!" He said as he started dragging me around.

His hand...

It's comforting...

Timeskip
Ann's POV
"So, who are we going to anyway?" I questioned when we made it in front of where the hot springs were.

Oh yeah!

I almost forgot about Jiraiya...

"Kaka-sensei said he had to train stupid Sasuke, so we have to find a new teacher," Naruto grumbled as he crossed his arms. Oh yeah, Sasuke is probably training with the Chidori technique thing... I wonder if I can train with them too?

I sweatdropped a bit. "S-so, why this place though?" I questioned. I mean, he couldn't have known about Jiraiya already...

"We were supposed to meet Ebisu-sensei here!" Naruto replied as he looked around. "But, he's not here!! Stupid closet perv.."

He's not wrong though! Ever since I first watched the anime, I already knew Ebisu had a perverted side, even with his strict and proper personality.

A small giggle escaped me, making Naruto smile a bit. "So, what do we do now?" I questioned.

"Hold it, you two!" someone called out in a strict tone. "You're late!"

Speak of the devil...

I looked over and saw Ebisu walking over to us. "It is impolite to waste much time," He stated. Ebisu kind of reminded me of a formal butler due to his, well--everything.

"You're here!" Naruto pointed out as a grin stretched across his face. "Hey, hey Ann Shisuta," He beckoned for me to come closer, in which I did almost immediately.

"Did you know he's a closet perv?" Naruto stated as Ebisu let out a panicked cry. "That's not true!" Ebisu said. His expression was mixed with--

How dare he tell her?!