With the Akatsuki

Ann's POV
Inside the room of Sasori, there were different types of puppets that were just hanging by a rope.

They kind of look like people who hung themselves.

Each had a different kind of design and size and maybe even weapons. It should've creeped me out, but somehow I found them really cool and.... artistic?

There were so many of them. Maybe that's why Sasori was either working on a new puppet or making the designs of a puppet. And because of this, I'm pretty much-doing nothing most of the time.

It's been maybe 3 or more days since I've been kidnapped and brought here, and I think 2 days were used for the 'Take the beast out' ritual thing.

I wonder if I'll be able to make it back to Konoha, to meet Gaara😍😍😍.

And of course, also take the Chunin exams. Or else I'm still gonna be Genin!!

But it's not that bad since also Naruto and Sasuke will still be Genin the future.

Wait, why am I thinking about that right now!?

Okay, first, I gotta find a way to get outta this place. Not that I didn't like it here, I just don't like being treated like a prisoner.

"Sassoorrii-kun~" I called out as I made a face. "What," he spat, not even sparing a glance at me.

"Can I do something?? I'm so bored." He suddenly stopped repairing his broken puppet. "You really wanna be useful?" He questioned as he turned to face me.

"Yas!! Please let me do something," I pleaded.

"Alright." Sasori stood up and walked towards the door to my cell, a small smirk evident on his features.

He took out a key, and unlocked my cell door, smugly saying, "You'll be my servant then."

At this point, I wished I didn't say anything.

Timeskip
I sighed loudly as I walked behind Sasori. He had finally got out of his puppet, revealing his "true self" which is also a puppet.. what.

He walked ahead of me or more like strutted ahead of me as if he was trying to mock me or something. But I didn't mind, both of us were almost the same height, so it was kind of easy for me to keep up.

"D-do I really have to carry all this?" I questioned. He was practically forcing me to carry all the supplies needed for his puppet making. And let me tell you, they are heavy!

"Yes. You did say you would do anything," Sasori stated. I swear if I see that mocking grin once more, I will rip it off his beautiful face.

I sighed deeply and continued walking until we ended up in the living area. For a short description, there was a bar table and a couple of couches lying around, a basic kitchen set, an oven, and blah blah, the usual.

Coincidentally, Itachi was there too. Though, he didn't pay attention to us as we passed by him. He just sat there on the couch with a pair of glasses as he read from an unknown book.

"Place them over there. Don't drop them." I settled the box full of materials on the floor, and a relieved sigh reluctantly escaped me.

"Man~ it was so heavy," I groaned as I stretched, and cracked my fingers.

"Really now?" Sasori chuckled. "Too bad, you're gonna have to carry more." And that's how miserable it was to be staying with Sasori.

I just hope it won't be like this for the rest of the week.

Ariadne's POV
I walked alongside Gai with the rest of his team following from behind. It was all silent, no one said a word at all, and everyone was calm.