New teams and Akatsuki

Ann's POV
At the end of the day, I was able to get yaoi photos and loooaaddds of bruises on my body.

Ain't that nice.

"Damn, those fangirls can punch..." I muttered as I observed the dark bruised spots on my skin. The moment I even brushed my fingers over them, it left a stinging sensation all over me that made me involuntarily shiver.

"Soo, how'd that happen?" I heard a sarcastic voice from beside me.

I looked towards them, an annoyed expression evident in my features. "Haha, really funny, Shikamaru," I glared, slightly.

This made him chuckle a bit. "Heh, I was just joking around," He claimed with a small smirk.

He walked closer to me and gently grabbed my arm. "That looks bad. You gotta treat that soon," He stated with a raised brow.

I nodded, and let my arm fall to my side. "Yeah, I probably should," I muttered. Not like this isn't my fault anyway.

I was the one who pushed Sasuke, even if I didn't need to. They would still kiss anyway! I just sped up the process!

Shikamaru released a sigh, "Well, I have to get going. It's almost late."

I blinked and glanced up at the sky. "You're right, I should get going too," I stated. 

"See you tomorrow," Shikamaru lazily muttered as he walked past me, probably towards his house, leaving me all alone once more.

I continued walking towards my apartment, not even caring about having dinner. I was too busy wondering about my new group and I's mission.

◇◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇◇
Flashback:

"All right! You will be in a group of three, where you will accomplish missions under a Jounin teacher," Iruka-Sensei announced.

I peered down at the people in front of me, Naruto just happened to be right in the middle whilst I was sitting behind him. He looked pretty beat up, much more than I was, to be honest.

"Troublesome woman, why did you even get yourself included?" Shikamaru questioned in a disappointed tone. He focused his attention on me as if waiting for my answer.

I shrugged, "This is what Fujioshi's do, man."

He raised a brow at me, "A what?"

I waved him off, "Nothing. Nothing."

I slouched on my chair as I listened to Iruka-Sensei's blabbering.

"I wonder who'll be on Sasuke-kun's team," Ino remarked, making Sakura turn towards her. And even though she was doing quite a good job in not making herself look petty, the tone in her voice said otherwise.

"I don't know," She gave a small glare at Ino. The latter smirked at this reaction. Of course, since they were good friends, Ino would know which buttons to push when it came to annoying Sakura.

A sigh escaped my lips. "I can stay in any group, I really don't care," I shrugged.

Shikamaru nodded. "I'm probably gonna be teamed up with Ino and Choji, It's tradition after all," He whispered so that Ino wouldn't hear.

Of course, you are, I know what's gonna happen here... but, I had a feeling... ever since I came here... I've been messing up the story plot...

Smol Timeskip
"All right, now for the 7th group.." I paid a bit more attention and listened more attentively as I sat up straight.

"Uzumaki Naruto." Naruto blinked as his name was called.

"Haruno Sakura." Sakura frowned, slightly, when she realized she was teamed up with Naruto.