Filler

???'s POV
That girl...

She's back again?

Alive and well, apparently...

I pushed my glasses up as I wrote down a report on my notebook. Orochimaru-sama would love to hear about this.

If I remember correctly, she was Sasuke's former teammate as well.

~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~

"Do you have anything on Ann Yamada?" questioned a much younger Sasuke while I smirked slightly.

"Ann Yamada, here," I said as I took out a card from the stack. "For some reason, this was the most difficult to find information about."

No joke.

Almost most of the files in Konoha, that were about her, were kind of confusing.

Not only did the files say she stayed in Konoha long ago but it also said the same information about her progress in ninja training.

It was as if... the files stayed frozen or unprogressive for so long..

"Baby Shark! Do do do do do!! Baby shark! Do do do do do!! Baby shark! Do do do do do!!
BaBy ShArK!!--"

My thoughts were quickly cut off when suddenly 7 men, who looked quite odd, started to appear on the card. Not only that, they also started to outstretch their arms while closing it to the beat.

I stared blankly at the info card. This is not the information I just got from earlier...

"What the.." Sasuke squinted his eyes at what he was seeing. He was probably feeling majorly confused as well.

Somewhere from the crowd, I was able to catch the sound of a giggle. And, unexpectedly, it was from the girl.

"BaBy SHaRk---" she started.

Another genin quickly went over to her, spare hankey in hand. He then harshly shoves it inside her mouth.

"Please, no," He sighed.

The girl glared at him and was about to protest until...

"Kabuto!" I looked over to her, confusion shown on my face.

"Can you move a bit to the left?" 

I stood there on the same spot, raising a brow, before being able to barely dodge an attack coming from one of the other competitors.

Damn! Even my glasses broke!

"See?! I told you!!" I heard her whine. "You never listen!!"

I spared a small glance at her. She is very strange.

~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~~●~
"Very strange, indeed," I muttered under my breath.

I bet Sasuke-kun will be surprised by this news as well...

Ann's POV
"U-Uhm, hello..?" I called out, my voice echoing all around. All I could see was darkness. Literally darkness.

But, somehow, I could tell I was sitting on water since I can see small waves forming around me. "Is anyone there...?!" I questioned.

"Dad!!" I heard a child's voice, echoing all around me. I quickly stood up, trying to scan my surroundings, which was kind of difficult, to be honest.

"I'm back.." another voice chimed in, though it sounded really familiar. "I'm... really back," the voice muttered, followed by some sniffling.

Where.. am I?