Filler

Ann's POV
My eyes widened a bit. "W-what're you talking about?" I said, stuttering a bit.

A smirk came to his face as he suddenly teleported to the other side, and held a hand out. He looked older and much more mature than before...

"Let me see that power of yours," He stated, smirking even more. "I'm not the same as before, I'm stronger now!"

I nodded, "Yeah, you got wrinkles now, too."

Suddenly, a depressed aura surrounded Hughes. "I didn't grow THAT old.." he mumbled. I sweatdropped a bit.

Still the same old same old then...

Hayate cleared his throat as he looked up from his clipboard. "I'm assuming you're Hughes," he said, giving a hard stare to my opponent. "Then, please begin."

I activated my eyes once again and took out a Kunai.

I could see.. his life energy!

I charged in on him, only to back away when a barrier suddenly came between us. It was a tint of purple and it had sparks emitting from it. I'm guessing it has something to do with electricity?

As a test, I threw my Kunai directly at it, it completely disintegrated to dust.

I then felt something wrap itself around my waist and hoisted me up in the air.

"How do you like this?!" Hughes mocked as he swang me down at the floor. I didn't know what else to do but reach both my hands out, to try to make the fall less painful.

But then, I felt this surge of power through my right arm, going to my fingers.

Wait a sec... I have an idea!

I pulled one finger back, in a position where it seems like I'm gonna flick something. As I got closer to the ground, I quickly flicked my finger as all the power from my right arm
released.

It almost came off as an explosion seeing as powerful wind currents just rapidly blew in anywhere's direction.

"Woohoo!!" I whistled as a huge gust of wind broke my fall, and let me land safely on the ground.

It was just now that I noticed the people from the upper platforms either had to hold something to avoid getting blown away or lean farther away from the railing.

"Now," a smirk came to my face. "It's my turn." My necklace had started to float, making me grab on to it as it turned itself into a staff.

I started doing some tricks with it before leaning on top of it, a bored expression slowly becoming evident on my features. "Well, what're you waiting for?" Hughes questioned with a confused expression.

"This." I pounded my staff onto the ground as air pressure started going lower and lower, making it harder for everyone to breath.

"W-what is this?!" Hughes had also started choking, as did the other teams.

Sorry, everyone.

Please deal with it for now.

I pointed my staff to him as the wind had started to swirl around him, except this wind was lowering the air pressure even more.

I could tell since he was tightly gripping on to his ears, and his breathing was becoming ragged and unequal.

I feel so bad...

I threw my staff over to him, directly hitting him on the head. He threw his head back and stumbled onto the floor, blood now running down his face.