Chapter 33

Ann's POV
I don't know how long its' been since we traveled away from the base. I seriously have no idea.

Kisame and Itachi just kept on walking, and walking, it's like they're not tired at all!

"Ann, Naruto, and the others' are heading to Gaara right now."

"Mm! Let's get it on with Itachi!"

"Stop making those inappropriate remarks!"

I agree with Ron!

"Hell yeah, sister!"

"Why is she laughing?" Kisame questioned as he glanced at Itachi, who just shrugged.

"Itachiii~~" I suddenly giggled, tripping my way over to him. He tensed up slightly when I leaned my face into his back.

"Whyy you're such a ffinne specimen," I blurted out as I hugged him from behind.

No...

That wasn't me.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
As if in an instant, I was inside my own mindscape with Ariadne and Ron behind me.

Except Ron was wearing a small smirk as he stared down at me. "Hey!! You're controlling me!" I yelled.

"Oh, honey, no," He replied, chuckling slightly. "I am simply... giving you some tips."

"Ron, just let her be, please," Ariadne grumbled as she rolled her eyes, and layed on her stomach.

"5 minutes, plleeaasee~" Ron cooed as he gave me 'cute' eyes, making me sigh.

"Just 5 minutes, alright?"

"Yes."

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
3rd POV
"Itachii-kuun~~" Ann smirked as she went under his arm to stare at his eyes. To her awful luck, he just stared down at her, blankly.

"Neee~ you're so hard to crack."

Ron, who was currently taking over Ann's body, then grasped Itachi's chin, slowly leaning upward.

"Oh, hell no!!" The younger girl suddenly screamed, quickly taking over. Her left hand was grabbing the back of Itachi's neck, while her right hand tried to pry it off.

Ann's POV
"Stop it!!" I felt a bit embarrassed. It was like I could only control half of my body.

RROONNNNN!

"Ron, stop!"

"What the hell.." Kisame murmured before facepalming and walking forward. "Catch up with me, Itachi, I'll go on ahead," he called out.

Itachi blinked and glanced down at me as I had a mental battle with myself.

Itachi's POV
"Stop it..!" Ann yelled as her left hand started reaching down my back, going lower.. and lower.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned, harshly grabbing her wrist, and twisting it, making her cry out.

"It's not me..!" She wailed.

Then, something strange happened.

I was suddenly somewhere else. And to make things stranger, there was an enormous wolf and flamingo right in front of me.

"Why hello there~~" the flamingo gave me a wink, while the wolf snorted.

Is this.. genjutsu?