Chapter 29

Ann's POV
I stared at the sudden change of scenery in confusion. Thoughts roamed around in my head.

Is this heaven?

I don't know anymore. Everything was just so confusing. And, I don't think I have time to ponder my thoughts for now.

Did I time-travel again?

There could be ninja's around here, waiting to attack. I couldn't risk my chances of surviving, all by myself.

Alright, let's just go this way then...

???'s POV
"Is that her?" I questioned. "It seems like that's her."

"Idiot." sighed my dark side. "Why did you ask me if you were going to answer your own question?"

"We should report this to the Akatsuki," I replied, ignoring his last statement.

We watched the familiar girl start jumping up to the trees with a clear look of confusion on her face. She seems like she doesn't know where to go.

"Aw, look at her," snickered my dark side. "So lost and helpless."

Pein would definitely want to hear about this. It's quite...

How could I put this?

Intriguing.

"Hey, I know you're there," said the girl, making us tense up. "Come out!"

Let's leave. Now.

Right.

We slowly sunk back into the ground, making sure to mask our chakra. Hopefully, she didn't notice us.

Ann's POV
"Aha!" I wrapped my arms around the neck of my stalker and started choking them. "What are you doing in my swamp!?" I screamed in their ear. I can't believe I was able to catch this guy's chakra! I have actually achieved something for once in my life!

"W-What swamp!?" The guy questioned, in a raspy voice. "This is a forest!" He cried out.

He tried to escape my hold, but I held him tighter. "Then, what are you doing in my--" I got cut off when I saw his headband. My eyes widened a bit as my breath hitched.

Sunagakure?!

So, I really DID time-travel!

I quickly jumped off him, and shamefully bowed to him. "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were actually a ninja from that village!" I stated. "Please forgive me!"

I hurt a ninja from Gaara's village!!

I. AM. SUCH. A. JERK.

The guy looked confused and probably surprised at my sudden change of attitude. "U-um, it's fine I guess.." he sweatdropped. I couldn't blame him for thinking that I'm such a weirdo, because I really am!

"A-Anyway, I have to go now." He was about to leave, but I quickly jumped on his back. "You're going to your village right?" I mumbled. I felt him freeze at the sudden movement. "Carry me there please!"

"What?!" he sputtered. "I don't even know you!!"

"Do it," I whispered as he turned to face me. "Or else.." I took out a kunai and held it close to my neck in a threatening manner.

Oh, he was such a kind man!

He started carrying me all the way with a traumatized expression on his face. And honestly, I couldn't blame him for doing that :D