Chunin Exam: Part One

I slammed the door wide open, making most of the attention go to me. "Holaa!!" I said as I waved at everyone. "Nice to meet you!!"

Most students had scary looking faces, that should've made me terrified. But for some reason, I didn't really care.

I observed all the different students from different villages. Some were from the Leaf Village, Sound Village, and many more.

They stared at me with distaste and amusement at the same time. They're probably underestimating me...

"O-oi! Ann, keep it down!" Someone whisper-yelled as they covered my mouth. "Don't be too friendly to them!"

I glanced at the person and sighed. "Alright, sweetheart. I knew you always cared for me!!" I cooed as Shikamaru's face reddened a bit.

"I-I told you not to call me that!!" He muttered, embarrassed. "Troublesome woman.."

"Shikamaru, who are you--oh! Ann, you're here!" Ino exclaimed as she walked towards me with Choji following behind her.

"I heard you're going solo!" She stated, surprised. "That must be hard..."

Choji nodded beside her. "Will you be okay during the exam?" He questioned as he munched on his chips.

I sighed once again. "Yesss!! I told this to many people, I'll be fine!" I groaned.

Sure it'll be difficult during the actual exam, but thanks to my knowledge of Naruto, I should be 50% fine.

"Hey, look! It's team 10!" Someone snickered. A chorus of barks and howls followed after.

"Hm--Kiba? Your team's taking the exam too?" Shikamaru questioned. "Then maybe team Naruto will also participate.."

"Oh, they will!" I said, taking a single chip from Choji. He stared at me blankly, confused for a second, before he just sighed, and continued eating.

"Tch! What a drag.." Shikamaru mumbled, annoyed.

"A-ann-san, I-I heard y-you w-were go-going--"

"Yes, yes, yes!! I'm going solo, big deal!" I cut Hinata off, making her mumble an apology.

"S-sorry.."

I shushed her, and teleported in front of her, making everyone go wide-eyed.

"Shh... it's okay, don't cry.." I cooed as I patted her head. "Mama's here.."

"MAMA?!?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock. Even her team was shocked. Hinata blushed madly at the attention she was receiving while I continued patting her head.

"Yeah, that's right!" I stated loudly as I pointed to the other ninja's. "If I see you harassing mah baby, I'mma beat yo--"

"Ann! Language!" Ino scolded as she crossed her arms.

"--beaautiful faces!" I continued, making Kiba sweatdrop slightly.

I had stopped patting Hinata and made my way over to Shino, who stared down at me blankly. I got up in his face, and curiously poked it.

"What're you doing?" He questioned in a blank voice.

"What lotion do you use for your face?" I asked.

This made everyone faceplant on the floor with a dark aura surrounding them.

"Hey, I'm just asking!" I stated as I rolled my eyes.

"This girl's an idiot.." Ino mumbled. "...A complete idiot.."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't agree more," Choji mumbled.