New Chaputar

Ann's POV
"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!" I dramatically leaned against the cell wall and started doing the dance from "Can't Remember to Forget You" by the amazing artist, Shakira. Apparently, it seems like I was NOT doing well in copying the choreography since Itachi just raised a brow, completely unamused. "I MADE MY MISTAKES!" I reached my hand out towards the said Uchiha.

"I'VE GOT NOWHERE TO RUN--"

A sudden growl interrupted my BOOTIFUL singing, making me turn to them. I cleared my throat. "Ahem! Are you that important to interrupt MY singing?" I sassed as I placed my hand on my hip.

Sasori or Sasori's Puppet, Hiruko, glared at me. His wood-like body made small creaking noises as he entered the room.

"Well, are YOU that important to be singing in the first place?" I was about to reply but I didn't really have a good comeback, so I just looked away, and huffed, making him hum smugly. "I thought so."

He walked towards my cell, and grabbed the bars, tightly might I add. "Listen, Brat," He started with a threatening tone. "Don't you dare mess with me. I COULD easily kill you if I wanted."

I smirked. "Oh yeah? Well, get your finger-licking beautiful butt over here!" I mocked/flirted.

What was I doing?

The bars slowly started shaking, and so did the anger of Sasori. He gripped onto the bars so hard, it had started cracking a little.

"I'LL KILL YOU!--" he growled, his eyes showing just a quarter of his hatred. Not only was I gonna die, but I was also fueling the Akatsuki's members' rage, which didn't help at all, actually.

Oh, well, at least I had a bit of fun with Naruto and the others. I don't think they'll be able to find out where my, soon to be dead body is.

I waited for death to strike me as Hiruko's sharp tail thing aimed right in the middle of my chest.

Ooh, the heart.

That would be instant death then.

As I started to mentally prepare myself, Itachi suddenly flashed between us, holding a Kunai in his hand.

He calmly looked over to Sasori, who just "tched", and retreated his tail thing. "Pein said to strictly not kill her," He stated briefly.

This made Sasori scowl, "Tch, this isn't over yet. Brat."

I just winked, and blew a kiss at him, making the puppeteer glare at me once more before stomping out of the room.

"Thaaankkss, Itacchii-san," I slurred as I leaned on the cell with my arms sticking out. "You're a life-saver."

Itachi narrowed his eyes at me. "This is the last time I'm helping you from getting killed by the other members," He stated.

I stuck my tongue out. "Yeah, Yeah. Hey, isn't it your break time?" I stated, trying to change the subject.

He seemed deep in thought for a moment before nodding. "Yes, it is. Then I shall take my leave." He walked away but not before giving me one last statement that made me a bit anxious.

"If you dare escape us, we will not be merciful when killing you."

Meh, I don't really care.

Kakashi's POV
"What happened to Ann, Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto questioned as we walked towards the Hokage's office.

"Honestly, I don't know where she went," I stated. Sasuke and Sakura were a little far behind us, but I could tell they could hear bits of what we're talking about.