Killer Fangirls

Naruto's POV
Ann, huh...

I have to admit, she was sort of strange. The moment I saw her, I felt something trigger inside me.

It's like.. I met her before...

But that can't be, right?

And yet.. when I left her apartment, it was right next to mine...

I swear someone else lived there a long time ago, but the memory's still hazy.

In any case, I'm she was actually willing to become my friend. She is.... so kind.

I'm grateful to have a friend like her...

She...

Accepted me.

Though she is a bit of a crackhead.. she is not that bad.

Ann's POV
Naruto seemed to be deep in thought as we walked towards the academy. As a concerned friend, I decided to ask him what was wrong.

"Naruto? What's up?" I asked, bumping into him gently. He quickly paid attention to me.

"Hah?--Oh! Nothing's wrong, Ann, believe it!" He stated. I raised a brow at him but said nothing.

After a few minutes of walking, we passed by a certain flower shop. I stopped in my tracks, making Naruto also halt. "What's wrong, Ann?" He questioned as he raised a brow.

I stared up at the shop. "Naruto, you go ahead. There's something I have to see here," I stated.

"Hmm? Are you sure?" He scratched his head. "I don't really wanna leave you."

"Noo, it's fine. You can go now," I waved him off. "I'll catch up with you later."

He nodded. "Alright, if you say so," He muttered as he continued walking away.

I watched him for a couple of seconds before turning my attention to the shop.

"They should be here by now." I scanned around for any sign of the two psychotic fangirls.

"I'm going!" I heard the voice of Ino call out as she walked out of the shop. And at the same time, the, oh so great, Sakura 'coincidentally' came by.

The two made eye contact, almost glaring at each other. The atmosphere was so.... suffocating. It's like they didn't even know I was there, which they probably didn't.

"Good morning, Sakura," Ino greeted but with a tone of mockery.

"Good morning, Ino." Sakura's voice sounded like one of those mean girls in the movies.

I came in between them. "Good morning, Ino. Sakura," I greeted with a smile.

They both stared at me. "Who are you?" asked Ino as she observed me.

"Hah! Ino. Don't you know that this is our new classmate? You're so behind," Sakura stated with a smug look on her face.

Ino clenched her fist. "Tch! Whatever," She growled. Her face had turned a bit pink.

"Hey, hey! What's going on here?" I asked, acting clueless.

Of course, I know all about the rivalry and shizz.

They both glared at each other more, making me sigh. "Oh come on, girls." I walked over to Sakura and wrapped my arm around hers. She looked taken back at the sudden contact.

I walked to Ino and did the same thing I did to Sakura except with my other arm.

"See?! Now we're all best friends!" I stated as I marched forward. I just want these two to be friends again..