New Chaptah

Ann's POV
"Sasuke!!--stop, it hurts!!" I groaned. Sasuke scoffed at this and threw me across the field.

I landed harshly on my stomach, and air immediately got knocked out of me.

So this is what training is like..?

"Honestly, I can tell that Sasuke is going easy on you. You're not trying hard enough."

Shut up, dog! I never even worked out once in my other life. How am I supposed to know how to train?!?!

"Makes sense. You have no experience then."

Yeah, no kidding...

"You're open!" I flipped myself, just in time to see Sasuke about to land a hit on me.

Shoot!

I moved to the side as quickly as I could as Sasuke's fist landed about a few inches beside my face.

"Do you always leave yourself open during real fights?" Sasuke mocked.

"Well, I never really had to, so.." I raised both my feet and kicked him in the stomach. "Take this!!"

My attack sent him backward, though he was able to recover from it quickly. I jumped to my feet and took out a Kunai from my pocket.

Sasuke smirked a bit while he made a pose. "Finally, you're getting serious." He launched himself at me, clearly being the offensive, while I'm the defensive.

In each punch he threw at me, I did my best to dodge them or block them at least. "S-shoot!!" I blocked an attack from his fist, while his foot swung below me, making me lose balance.

As I landed on the ground, I could feel my senses weakening. I guess this is what it feels like when you get drained of your chakra...

"Ah, wait, wait, wait!!" I all but screamed as I desperately outstretched my hands. Sasuke stopped in his tracks and raised a brow.

"Tired already?" He scoffed, crossing his arms. "If this is how you're gonna be like during the chunin exams, then you'll most likely just drag us down." Wow. Harsh much?

I sighed, and let my hands fall to my side as I stared up at the sky. "Sorry for being a disappointment," I said boredly.

To my surprise, this made him choke on a laugh. As I glanced over to him, he reluctantly returned back to his emo state. "Hn." He looked away from me and sat down on the ground.

Huh.. he's just like before...

"What?"

"What?" I repeated, going wide-eyed. Sasuke had turned to face me. He was now eyeing me suspiciously. If only I just kept my thoughts to myself.

"What did you just say?" He questioned, his tone low and deep as if trying to avoid being heard. His gaze darted from left to right, then upwards to downwards, then back to front, basically everywhere.

"I didn't say anything," I replied with a small grin. And at that moment, I could slowly feel the same sick sensation from the vision I got from Shikamaru.

"You said something earlier. Tell me!" Just like before, Sasuke's voice echoed all around my head as my vision was slowly starting to disorient.

Not again...

"Augh.. where...?" I blinked a couple of times, trying to at least see what was in front of me. All I could make out was that there were two figures right in front of me.