Chunin Exam: Begin!

Ann's POV
I came back to my senses once again as soon as I felt myself being laid on a bed.

"Oh, you're awake," a bored voice mumbled when I had let out a small drowsy groan. "Seriously, you really are troublesome."

I sat up and rubbed my head a bit. "Ngh.. who--" I turned to the person beside me. "Shikamaru?!" I let out a surprised gasp, scooting a bit farther from him. "U-umm, what're you doing in my room?--No, wait..."

My eyes widened as a blush came to my face. "D-Don't tell me... did we do 'it'?!!" I screamed.

Shikamaru gave me a confused expression. "What are you saying, troublesome woman?" He sighed. "Don't you remember asking me to bring you back home, since you were too tired from training?"

This time, I gave him a confused expression, "What?"

Suddenly, in my head, I started seeing scenarios of which I never remembered witnessing. It all flashed so fast, I wasn't able to catch them or see all of them.

In one of them, I could see myself going over to Shikamaru's house to train with him.

"Shikamaru, swee--"

"I swear if you call me sweetie again.."

"-eeaattyy.."

"Whatever, troublesome woman. Let's just train."

"Yes yes!!"

In another scenario, I could see myself laying on the grass as Shikamaru held a kunai by my neck.

"You're getting good," He panted.

"Shikamaru.." 'I' sighed tiredly. "Bring me home.. please."

'I' then fell unconscious as Shikamaru had an annoyed look on his face.

"Man! This is such a pain."

I then felt someone shaking me, immediately snapping me back to reality. "H-heh? What happened?!" I asked, alarmed.

"You were spacing out," Shikamaru stated. "What're you thinking about?" He sat down on the side of my bed.

U-umm, how did those scenarios.?

"I did it!"

Whoa, Ariadne! What do you mean?

"You treacherous woman actually was still in an unconscious mental state. Meaning! You aren't able to control your body yet so to avoid suspicion, I took over your body to make it look like I went to train with that Nara boy!"

Y-you did? U-umm.. thank you?

"Yeah yeah.."

When the mental conversation ended, I could suddenly see a finger-snapping in front of my face. "Oi! You're spacing out, again!" Shikamaru exclaimed. He had a worried/annoyed expression on his face.

"O-oh! Ahaha!!" I laughed, scratching the back of my neck sheepishly. "Sorry, Shikamaru, what were you saying?"

He lets out a sigh. "Man, you're such a pain!" He stated as he jumped back on to the bed, and just laid there.

Timeskip
I was staying on a certain bridge where I was told to meet up with my team. As I remember, we were going to be receiving the Chunin exams application, right?

Then...

"Why the heck am I all alone!?" I screamed as I sulked a bit.

Wait.. if they aren't here then.. maybe...