Chapter 35

Ann's POV
Ariadne... I need a disguise.

"What? Don't you want to let everyone else know you're.. alive?"

That would freak them out! Of course, not!

"Gurrl, you're just scared."

Am not.

"Silence! Look, Ann, if you really want a disguise, go to a store or something."

"Maybe you should cut your hair, too!!"

I could hear Ron's laughter in my head, making me sigh as I continued dashing forward through the trees. But the more I thought about it...

"That.. actually might be a good idea."

"Whoah, seriously?!"

Yep, I'm getting a hair-cut. And maybe... I can get a new hair-color while I'm at it.

"OoOhHh~ I like where this is going! Hmm, le'mme think.. how about.. green?"

"Why green of all colors? That seems so.. out of the ordinary."

"Exactly! It's unique!"

Well, I don't really mind. As long as it doesn't make me recognizable.

"Your choice."

Long story short, I got a new look for myself. I didn't have a lot of money at the moment, so I just dyed my hair green, and bought an over-sized white T-shirt.

Did you know the bigger the size is, the lesser the price?

I also maintained my hairs' length and decided to cut up some pieces of my kimono, to tie up my hair when I needed to.

Now all I needed was to not get recognized.

"Why you..!!" I glared, dangerously, at the tree beside me, and tightened my fist. Thanks to my eyes, I could see the life energy of a certain.. people.

"Go to hell!!" I screamed as I punched the tree. The impact sent a strange numb feeling down my arm. But it sort of worked, seeing as Zetsu had started to come out.

"You knew we were here," White Zetsu stated while Black Zetsu just stared.

"You are.. yeah, yeah, I knew," I responded, dumbly. "Well, nice meeting you guys. Sorry bout' the tree."

As I had started to walk away, I suddenly felt a jolt on my ankle making me glance down. "Ew."

Black Zetsu had started to consume me, slowly. I sighed.

"HELP! HELP, A RAPIST!!" I shrieked, making sure my voice was loud enough to echo around the forest. Both Zetsu's raised a brow at me.

"No one's going to help you."

"You know what.. you're right." White Zetsu blinked, confused by my sudden submission. I stopped struggling, and instead, awaited for Black Zetsu to consume all of me. Except he didn't.

"What're you planning?" questioned Black Zetsu as he de-attached himself from me, and merged back with White Zetsu.

"Nothing..? What're you planning?" I shot back, smirking slightly. "I am just a lil' ol' bystander around these parts, so what the hell are ye' doing in this dally ol' place?"