Chapter 31

Ann's POV
"Hello, soldiers!" I greeted the other Akatsuki members with a salute, which most of them groaned to.

"What the hell took you so long?" Hidan grumbled, leaning into his hand. Kisame grinned, "A few issue's occurred."

"But it's been dealt with," Itachi said, eyeing me as Kisame literally threw me onto the floor as if I were a dead body.

"Hey!" I glared slightly, rubbing my now sore head. Kisame just smirked before walking off, Itachi following right after.

Grreeat, what do I do now?

I stared up at the other members, but they didn't seem to be paying attention to me. "Hey, guys!" I called out.

"Did you know my 'tailed beast' isn't with me right now?" I questioned, making their heads literally snap to stare at me.

"What?" They asked in unison.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, so, the only members here were Hidan, Kakuzu, and Tobi. So, not that many members I guess...

Wait...

Tobi?!

"Oh, shiz!" I squealed, covering my mouth. "I shouldn't have said that."

"You will tell us," Kakuzu stated, suddenly appearing in front of me. I looked to the corner, only to see an orange mask, fading away in a spiral formation.

He was hiding..!

"Tell what, exactly?" I asked, sweating a bit. It seemed like Itachi and Kisame already left me with the immortal duo...

"I--" I was cut off with the same strange feeling in my stomach from earlier.

I think I'm gonna vomit again!

My eyes widened at the thought. And the more I thought about it, the more I really really wanted to puke.

I guess Kakuzu noticed my gagging sounds cuz I literally just felt a gust of wind, and my head being pushed down.

"Hurry up, this is already disgusting as it is," Kakuzu grumbled. It took me some time to realize I was being pushed down a toilet bowl, slightly.

And there...

I'm sure you don't wanna know...

Itachi's POV
"Leader-sama," Kisame called out as he knocked on the door.

We waited for a few seconds, until we heard, "Come in."

As we entered, Konan was leaning on the wall, almost like she was in a daze. While Pein looked stoic as ever.

"Report," he ordered, sitting up with his hands on the desk. I opened my mouth to speak, only for Kisame to hold an arm out, as if to stop me.

"Let me do it," he whispered, making me raise a brow.

What's he planning?

Pein stared at us, waiting. Kisame cleared his throat, "Well, you see-"

"I'M PREGANANANT!!" A loud yell was heard from behind us as the door suddenly burst into pieces. "Itachi's the father!"

We all turned to face the intruder, who was Ann, obviously. She wore a grin on her face, which quickly wore off when Kakuzu nudged her closer to us.

"Hey, I'm pregananant, ya know?" Ann stated, crossing her arms with a look of distaste. Kakuzu scoffed, "Like hell you are."

"Leader, this girl here," Kakuzu started, glancing at Ann. "Doesn't have her tailed beast."

"And not to mention, she's also sick," he added. "Itachi," Ann coughed, making me give her a blank stare.