Prophecies and Friends

Anns POV
"Yes!! Let's goo!!" I cheered, dragging Kakashi around. Now that I know that I'm gonna be staying in the same apartment with Naruto, I just can't contain my excitement! He is one of THE best anime characters, in my opinion.

Kakashi swayed around, dizzily. "Calm down Ann, what's so exciting about going to an apartment?" Kakashi sighed.

"Nothin! I just wanna goo!!" I tried to drag him forward but he wouldn't budge, damn Kakashi! He's so heaavyy!!

He sighed once more. "All right Ann. We'll go now," He said as he pulled away from me, and started walking a certain direction. "Well? You coming or not?" He questioned, not turning back.

I glanced at his figure and smiled brightly. "Yes!!" I cheered, following him like a lost puppy. Since Kakashi is pretty much taller than me, I had to be quick in my steps while Kakashi just walked normally.

Unffaairr...

We, well mostly me, were supposedly about to run back to town. But as I turned my back to see how Kakashi was doing, not only was he miles away, but he knew damn well that I'd be more hyper by the time I made it to my apartment. Maybe that's why he was slow..

"Kakashi!! Hurry up!!" I screamed at him as I cupped my cheeks. He just stared at me blankly before he made an even more bored face. The sight made me sigh heavily, but I didn't complain. This was a normal reaction from Kakashi, I suppose.

I turned forward, only to bump into someone. They were small, almost like a child.

Oh wait, this is a child.

"OOF!!" a soft voice whimpered as they fell onto the ground. I took a small glance down, and all I could see was the top of someone's head. If I had to describe them, they had short dark blue hair that didn't even reach their shoulders-- ahh, who am I kidding?

Of course, it was Hinata! If that wasn't obvious already.

I covered my mouth as a small blush covered my cheeks. She's so damn cute when she was still a small babe. I want to squish her to death!!

Okay, maybe not literally...

"I-I'm s-sorry.." Hinata muttered, weakly, as she stood on her knees, in an attempt to stand. "I-I d-didn't m-mean t-too.."

Pure innocent child!!

"N-no! I'm sorry, it was my fault," I said as I held out a hand for her. Hinata glanced at my hand, before hesitantly grabbing it.

"T-thank y-you..." she mumbled as she shakily stood on her feet. I helped her balance, and at that time, Bakashi finally came!

"Hmm? I see you've made a friend," He mused, observing Hinata from head to toe. She blushed a lot at the attention from Kakashi, it made the said man chuckle a bit. "Cute.."

I smiled brightly and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, which I had a bit of difficulty doing thanks to the height difference. "Aww yeah!! We're best friends, right?" I grinned as I faced Hinata.

Her cute little Byakugun eyes held shock, but she nodded anyway. "Uu-umm, I have to go now b-but! W-we can still see e-each other r-right?" She asked, nervously staring down, and playing with her fingers.

I didn't answer and made a hoop with my arms. At the same time, I had also closed my eyes. I felt something or 'someone' go through the hoop, and hug me softly. A warm feeling spread out through me, and I immediately hugged back. Hinata snuggled into my shoulder as she sniffled a bit.

"Heyyy, don't cry on me now! I'mma see you again!" I comforted as I patted her back. Kakashi awed at the scene, but soon got bored and started reading the 'book'.