Chapter 34

Ann's POV
It's been about.. 5 weeks already. And here I am, chilling with, the one and only, Yugito Nii.

At first, she was skeptical about me suddenly going to her and warning her about the Akatsuki, but when I told her about my 'beasts', she then thanked me for warning her beforehand.

She was actually really nice, a bit of a diva, but I didn't really mind. I was also on the run from the Akatsuki, so I stuck by her side most of the time.

I knew for sure Itachi and Kisame found out that I had escaped since random memories had just appeared in my mind as soon as I made it into the Hidden Cloud Village.

But today...

Today was the day.

"Yugito, where are you going?" I questioned as I followed her out of her room. She sighed, and stopped in her tracks, crossing her arms.

"Do you have to do this every time I have a mission?"

"For your safety."

She sighed once more. "The Akatsuki won't get me that easily," she stated.

"I just-"

"Just calm down, alright? Don't underestimate the power of a tailed beast."

I was about to protest but she shushed me, and quickly slammed the door in my face. "I'll see you later..!" I heard her call out from the other side.

She's gonna die.

"Follow her then!"

That's what I was planning..!

Timeskip
Ann's POV
I hid behind a corner as I listened in on Yugito's running footsteps. Though, I was having a bit of difficulty since every single sound that was heard echoed from many different directions.

"Ann, you're not battle-suited yet. Let me take over."

Right.

3rd POV
Ann's eyes lit up, turning into a mint-green color. She quickly took out a kunai from her pocket and hid it behind her back as she traveled from one corner to another.

Ariadne was especially skilled when it came to catching the enemy's off guard, so that's what she was aiming for right now.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
"Will everything be okay?" Ann questioned as she turned to Ariadne. Even though she wasn't the one controlling her body, she couldn't help but still feel worried. What if the plan doesn't work? What if the same thing will happen just like from the anime itself?

The latter scoffed and gave a small eye roll. "You underestimate me too much," Ariadne replied.

"The plan is to save Yugito, and get the hell outta here," Ron added, sighing at the end. Man, he was getting bored. Just what exactly was his role to play here?

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
"You've got some nice moves," Hidan mused as he dragged his scythe back to his hold. Yugito was apparently able to dodge his attempt to capture her and ended up in an open area. "Pretty tough-looking, too."

Ariadne quickly hid her chakra before she got noticed, and quietly jumped up to the ceiling, immediately sticking. "Hm." Yugito let out a small grunt. "You probably think you have me cornered, but you're wrong," she stated, smirking slightly.

"I lured you here!"

She then proceeded to weave some hand signs, triggering the explosive tags, she set up, to explode. The impact made the opening to every tunnel crumble down, blocking any ways of escape.