Naruto

Ann's POV
I kicked a small rock as I walked around the village. It skittered into an alleyway and made a small clanking sound afterward.

A sigh escaped my lips. It's really boring if no one's with you. Kakashi said he was busy today, so I can't go with him.

I observed the shops I passed by until I came across a certain ramen stall.

No way! Could it be THE Ichiraku Ramen?!

A smile came to my face as I started walking towards the stall. I guess I could get some food, I am hungry...

"Is that him?" I suddenly heard a woman whisper, making me stop in my tracks. "Yeah, I think it is," whispered another woman.

I listened to the conversation for a while, glancing at the two women who were whispering to each other.

"I heard he was the reason Lord Fourth is dead," whispered the woman to her friend, while her friend nodded, and glared at a certain blonde with disgust.

I looked to see who they were gossiping about, only to see Naruto. He looked down at the ground, trying to avoid the glares people were giving him.

AUGH!! my heart!! Naruto's too preciouss, DAMN YOU FILTHY VILLAGERS😠😠😠😠

I watched as he walked by me, still looking down. I wanted to hug him!! He looked so sad!

I swear, I'm gonna beat these villagers all the way to the moon and back! They won't even know what hit them! Literally and Figuratively! I will beat their--

"Uhm, Ann? What're you doing?" a voice asked, cutting me out of my thoughts. I glanced up, only to see Bakashi with a creeped out expression on his face.

I didn't realize drool was coming out of my mouth. I quickly wiped it away. "Hng? What do you want, Kakashi?" I asked, turning away from him as I crossed my arms.

"You were just---Ahh, forget it. You don't wanna know," He sighed. I raised a brow at him but said nothing. Then, it was just awkward silence.

I scratched the back of my neck and cleared my throat a bit. "So... nice outfit today," I said, awkwardly.

He sweatdropped. "I wear the same clothes every day.." He stated. Oh yeah, he's kind of right about that...

I laughed, awkwardly punching him in the arm. "Hahaha!! I guess you look good every day!" I said, forcing a laugh.

He just chuckled while shaking his head, mumbling some words I couldn't hear. I raised a brow at him, skeptically.

What WAS he doing here... he said he was busy...

"Erm, I was actually supposed to look for you... but it seems like faith wanted us to meet," He said with a close eyed smile.

The very sentence made me gape at him. I knew that it was meant in a different way, but I'm a cliche person, I can't help but think of other stuff.

Oh well, might as well go with it. "Bakashi, did you know that if you flirt with someone who is 10 years younger than you, it means you're a pedophile?" I questioned, smirking a bit.

I stifled a laugh as Kakashi shook his head, rapidly. "N-NO!! that's not even what I meant!!" He said, embarrassed. Is the Kakashi Hatake blushin'?!

I winked at him. "It's okay sensei, I won't tell~," I said, flirtingly.

He blushed at my words. "W-whatever," he grumbled.

"Here, this is from Lord Third," He said, handing me a green crystal that was connected to a silver chain. I peered down at it, probably looking confused.

"What's it for?" I asked as I hesitantly put it around my neck. Kakashi shrugged. "I'm not sure, but anyway... I'll be going now." He waved goodbye at me before poofing into smoke.

I was supposed to be thinking about what the necklace is for...
But ehhh... I'm too tired.

I made my way over to my apartment, only to hear my neighbor coming out of their apartment.

Wait a second, isn't my neighbor...

I stared in awe as Naruto came out. I started breathing, heavily.

OH MAH GOSH!!

THE NARUTO IS ACTUALLY STANDING IN FRONT OF MEEE!!!!

I fixed my Kimono and made my way over to him. "Hey there!! I'm Ann! Your new neighbor!" I said, putting a hand out.

He seemed happy and dumbfounded when he realized I was actually talking to him. "Huh? Me?" He pointed to himself.

I nodded. "Of course! Who else would I be talking to?" I stated, smiling brightly.

He was about to say something but was cut off when his stomach rumbled.

I giggled a bit before taking his hand. He blushed a bit at the contact. "W-where are we going?" He asked, shyly.

"Its a secret~" I whispered, mysteriously, as I started dragging him to Ichiraku Ramen.

Timeskip

Ann's POV
My mouth gaped open as I observed the stack of Ramen bowls. Naruto was sleeping beside me, thanks to how much he ate.

"That would be ×××RYO please," the Ichiraku guy said. I let out a sigh and reluctantly gave him the money. I glanced down at Naruto, who was now sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly at the scene.

Naruto... I hope every day.... will be peaceful for you.

I picked up Naruto and placed him on my back. So, he was piggyback riding on me. I made my way back to the apartment, slightly tired. A sigh unintentionally escaped my lips.

"I swear one of these days, I'm gonna become an insomniac," I mumbled to myself.

We finally made it to our apartments. I opened the door to Naruto's apartment and walked in. I proceeded to take Naruto off my back, and tuck him into his bed.

I smiled as I saw him snuggle deeper into the blankets. With another sigh, I went out of his room and apartment. I observed the crystal that was given to me by Lord Third.

Why did he give this to me?

I asked myself as I touched it softly, only to hear it 'bling'.

Yeah, that's right! 'Bling'.

I narrowed my eyes at it, only for it to light up.

What is this? A glowstick?

Suddenly, the crystal started floating out of my neck, and onto my hand. I held it tightly, only for it to transform into a staff.

What. the. heck?!?!

I gripped onto the handle of it as vines started coming out of it. The vines latched itself onto my arm, leaving me even more confused. I tried to get them off, but they wouldn't budge.

How do I do this?

I relaxed myself a little, it seems like the staff goes along with how I'm feeling. The staff shortened itself into the small crystal it was before. I placed it around my neck, securing it.

I made my way over to my bed and sat down on top of it, my eyes were half-open. I tried to stay awake, only to fall asleep after a minute or two.

Cliffhanger