Ariadne

MIGHT Gai-Sensei's! POV
My team and I were scouting around the different parts of the villages closest to us. It was a mission assigned by Lord Third.

Apparently, a child named Ann, disappeared years ago... only to come back again with the same age and looks.

I remember her... she was the presence from long ago. If she seriously didn't introduce herself as an ally to the village... we could've seriously put her in custody, just for the safety of the village.

"Gai-san! Look!" One of my team members called out to me as he pointed over to a bunch of trees. "What happened?" I questioned, speeding over to him.

"An old lady! She's bleeding all over!" I narrowed my eyes as an old lady was revealed. She was weakly leaning on a tree trunk, and her breaths were ragged.

Horrible. Who would ever do such a thing..? To an old lady at that...

"Pl-please..help..m-me," She cried. "P-please! I-I beg yo-you."

I walked over to her. "You're fine now," I comforted. "Can you tell me what happened to you?" I asked as I crouched down to her level. She was seemingly short for her age, and she also somehow had puffy cheeks.

Sort of like a chipmunk...

She cried even more. "T-they hu-hurt me!! I-I wa-was left here t-to die!"

I nodded. "I see." I stood up again. I don't know who "they" are but maybe we'll be able to help this poor woman. Once she's alright, maybe she'll be able to know if Ann has passed by here. "Medics! I believe you know what to do."

But that's just a slim chance.

"Yes, Gai-san!" The medics on my team rushed towards the old lady. "She has many broken bones and her lungs aren't working too well," A medic stated as he observed her condition.

The old lady coughed. "It wa-was them!" She rasped. "Who is them?" I questioned.

She shook her head. "I do-don't know.. I only s-saw them we-wearing th-these weird cloaks."

Weird cloaks?

"Can you describe the cloaks and if possible, the people who did this to you?" I asked as I took out a small notebook.

"I-I guess so."

Ann's POV
Hey guys! Glad to see you here!

Currently, I'm still in session with this extraction of my tailed beast! Ain't that fun?

I stared blankly at the rocky ceiling as bored thoughts circled around my head. I was so bored that I even asked myself, "How many leaves would fall off a tree in one day."

God, I was just that bored. I guess its' because I got used to the pain. The feeling of a powerful, very powerful vacuum cleaner just sucking off your chakra doesn't really leave you with a pleasant feeling.

But like I said, I got used to it.

"You've gone quiet," Pein stated. I did my best to turn my head to him even though my bones and muscles were screaming, "Don't do it, fool!!"

"Want me to continue singing?" I questioned, taking a deep breath afterward. "DOEGOPA NEOUI OPPA NEOUI SARANGI NAN NEOMU GOPA--"

"No, shut up," Pein said.

"Where the hell does she even get the energy to sing?" Sasori questioned, his deep voice echoing all around. But it wasn't as deep as Pein's though, like damn!

"Sasori!~" I called out. "This song is for you!!"

3rd POV
Sasori's eyes widened. "WHAT?! I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU SING---"