Chapter 39

3rd POV
From Ann's mindscape, Ron was literally having a panic attack, saying, "She's dead. Dead, I tell you!" His wings flapped everywhere, and he couldn't help but just let out loud squawks for the whole time.

This was sexual harassment right here, but what were they doing? Nothing!

Ariadne was too stunned to even move. She never knew this type of thing would happen, especially to Ann, of all people!

Of course, she knew about the dangers of this world, them including harassment, rape, all those terrible things but this was just totally unexpected!!

Obito was taking advantage of Ann, who was not even 14 yet. She was barely even 13!

This was not acceptable, especially according to law- and, of course, Ann's will as a woman.

"N-No! Wait!" Ann pushed with all her strength but it wasn't even enough to make Obito budge in his spot. "Help me!!" She screamed, tears freely streaming down her face.

Ann, for the first, or probably third, time, felt scared for her life. The earlier times were when she was about to die, and now... this was surely a different type of fear, right?

"Do-n't do this," Ann rasped as she felt luke-warm air breathing down her neck. Obito was too close for comfort, wait, actually no, there wasn't even space between the two, their bodies were both in contact which only made Ann struggle all the more.

"This is just getting creepy now!" The young teen let out a choked scream as soon as she felt a slimy object run its way down from her cheek to her jaw, followed by small nips.

A tongue, Ann thought, horrified. This was actually happening. She was being harassed, right here, right now.

Ann couldn't stop the scared and anxious thoughts from roaming around in her head. She actually wished she had taken her mother's words much more seriously when she had the chance.

But she couldn't do anything now. How could she be so dense?

This was real life. Not like one of those fantasies made from her own imagination. This situation was bound to happen at some point, right?

"Hey, are you sure you're not going too far?" White Zetsu questioned as Obito lifted Ann up, bridal-style. She had started to let out small whimpers while streams of tears flowed down her face.

"This is also a way to supposedly 'torture' someone for information," Obito replied, a small smirk forming from behind his mask. "She's still a child, so of course she would be terrified, leading her into a mental state of constant paranoia. It would be easier to get the answers this way."

"And you decided to do that by harassing her from her own imagination?" Black Zetsu questioned, amused. He never thought Obito would do this type of thing, perhaps he was starting to go soft?

No, wait... I'm pretty sure this is harsh, especially to a child.. who happened to be a woman, Black Zetsu thought before shrugging carelessly. He didn't actually mind this, no matter how ruthless it was, as long as the plan will come along smoothly, that's all that mattered.

"No..! No.. stop it!!" Ann cried as she started twisting and turning in Obito's arms. She immediately tried to look for any sort of warmth, anything at all to let her know at least someone was there.

And that just happened to Obito himself.

"I-Its' c-cold," Ann whimpered as she snuggled into Obito's chest, the latter letting out an amused chuckle in response. Black Zetsu snorted at the sight. How ironic.