jack | cute

I was walking down the hallway quickly to my class trying not to be noticed by anyone, I get bullied pretty badly. It's a non stop battle, being at school makes me incredibly anxious.

I sit down at my regular seat and look down and wait for the class to start. As more people came in I saw an u familiar face, I guess it's a new guy, he sat down infront of me and the class started.

I was at my locker during lunch period, again trying to be subtle so the bullies don't see me. I feel a ball of paper hit my head, shit here we go again, "hey Dumbass!" one of the guys yelled, I took a deep breath and tried not to obviously shake too much, "look at me bitch" he said, I turned around slowly, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me against the locker roughly, they laughed.

"hey what the fuck are you doing?" the guy said standing infront of me "none of your business get out of the way" "no stop it, she didn't do anything leave her alone" they sighed and walked away, I had tears running down my face.

He turned around and looked at me "are you okay?" he asked sweetly, I quickly wiped my tears "I-I'm good" I said trying to walk away, he touched my arm "hey wait cmon I'll get you out of here" he helped me get my stuff and we left the building "I'll drive you home if you want" I nodded shyly.

We got in his car "I'm Jack btw" "y/n" he nodded "here put your adresse in", he gave me his phone, I put in my neighborhood and gave him his phone back "oh we live in the same neighborhood" he smiled, I looked at him and smiled faintly "sorry i'm not-" "don't worry it's fine" I nodded, we got to my house. We walked into my house "uhm you want anything" "no i'm good thank you" we sat down on my couch and we talked about my bullying and it turned into a deep life chat, we both looked at each other. He came closer and hugged me, he rubbed my back "thank you" I said "no thank you" he said and pulled back, we both smiled.

"You're cute" he said, I chuckled "stop" "does nobody tell you that?" I shook my head no, he leaned closer and kissed me as he touched my cheek. We both pulled back slowly and smiled, I chuckled "sorry i'm so awkward" he quickly kissed me again, he pulled back slowly and smiled "you're not awkward, don't worry beautiful" I smiled and hugged him, we watched a movie as we laid together. I was laying next to him, he had his arm around my waist as I leaned my head on his shoulder, he played with my hair and we both fell asleep.

I woke up not too long later, I looked up and saw him sleeping, I smiled and kissed his cheek softly. His eyes opened slowly "hey" I said smiling, he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek "hi" he said. We both chuckled, he pulled back and looked at his phone "It's getting late" he said sitting up, he looked at me. I smiled faintly, he took you hand "you good?" he asked "yeah" "no actually" I looked up at him "i'm better...thank you" he smiled.

We both stood up and I walked him to the door, he turned around and hugged me tight, he pulled back still holding me close "you're gorgeous" he whispered tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, I smiled looking down, he lifted my chin "do you have a boyfriend?" "what?? Jack no I don't have a boyfriend" we both laughed "was just making sure" I chuckled and rolled my eyes "Can I be your boyfriend?" he asked with a big smile on his face, I was shocked "yes...omg yes" he laughed and kissed me, I hugged him tight "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning" he said kissing my cheek, I nodded and smiled. He pulled back and left.